Prologue

Another's note: I have been wanting to write this for such a long time and I thought now was a good time after what happened on Monday night raw. The first part is in Seth's POV but then will switch to Dean's.

Seth's POV

I'm in a tag team match with Randy Orton and we are fighting against Roman Reigns. Roman used to be one of my best friends but all that changed and now he hates. I don't blame him I would hate me too. I try to tag Randy but just as I'm about to he pulls his hand away. "Your just playing around right?" I ask him so confused and hurt. Somewhere deep down I know he isn't playing. That is confirmed when he shows me both his middle fingers. I feel so hurt and betrayed. I wonder if this is at all how Roman and Dean had felt when I betrayed them. I can't worry about that now as I feel Roman spear me. I feel something creak like maybe one of my ribs is broken. Roman pins me and wins. I know what will come next now. Randy will come and hurt me. "Please don't leave. Help me." Beg to Roman. "I'm sorry." He says and turns away leaving. I have never felt so alone and helpless before. I lay there holding my broken rib and struggling to breathe. I plead with Randy not to hurt me but he picks me up by my neck and yells at me. Then he slaps me. He throws me out of the ring and I land hard. I try to get up and run away but I trip and fall. So I crawl quickly. Randy grads me and throws me down. He throws me into the stairs and I hit my broken rib. I lay on the floor helpless. Randy grabs me and brings me to the stairs. I plead with him to stop but instead he smashes my head into the steps. He grabs me by the hair and throws me into the other steps and I hit my broken rib again. I try to get away. He throws me into the barricade and then he hits me. He hits me again and then again. The next hit throws me over the barricade. I start to crawl through the fan area. I hold my broken rib. Randy grabs a chair and fellows me. He hits me with the chair and then he hits me again. Then I feel the chair hitting me again. He hits me in the stomach with it. Then again in the back. I collapse to the floor. I'm crying now and pleading him to stop. He hits me once again. He pulls me over the barricade and I hit my head hard. I lay on the floor and try to breathe. Then he grabs me and throws me over the table. I fall really hard and feel more things creak and brake but I'm not even sure what anymore. My whole body is hurting so bad. He pulls me onto the table. Then Randy gives me an RKO and I feel my neck snap. I past out after that.