Takemichi just sighed remembering the past that she could not forget.

Standing up from the bed with cover around her perfectly well built body going to the bathroom to take a shower, taking of her wig and make up she step inside the shower and washed her whole body.

"So what's your name Miss?" Shinichiro asked sitting down at the edge of the bed.

"Takahashi Hanabi."

"Takahashi? That name seems familiar." Shinichiro thought for a second.

'Yeah it will be very familiar to you since it's the surename of the girl you cheated with me.'

Takemichi just chuckled quietly gripping her hair in frustration for remembering the past again and again.

After taking her bath, she dry her blond locks and then putting her wig back on to not make the man know her, she walk out and ignored the man laying in the bed as she walk inside the closet to change.

Changing to a her clothes last night which is a red spaghetti short dress.

After changing she walk out of the closet and grab her purse from the night stand.

Suddenly her phone ring, knowing who it is she ignore it but it continuously rings.

Shinichiro watch the girl ignore the call but it just keep ringing, he is a bit mad on who is calling her like she was someone dear to him.

Takemichi accepted the call and put her phone in her ears.

"What do you want?" She asked calmly swallowing her anger.

"Where are you? Your not home when I came to visit."

"What's your problem? Do I really need to tell you where I go everyday? Are you my boyfriend?"

Hearing those words, Shinichiro felt her stomach turn like he wants to take the phone away from her and answer the man she's talking too.

'Why am I like this?'

"Meeting? With the gang? Fine I'll be there."

Takemichi ended the call and put her phone back in her purse, she turn around and gave Shinichiro a smile.

"I'll be going now."

Shinichiro return the smile but there's something inside him that tells him to stop her from walking away.

"Yeah."

Takemichi left the room and went to text Mitsuya to pick her up.

Some minutes later Mitsuya arrived stopping in front of Takemichi.

Hopping in the motorbike as Mitsuya started driving to where their meeting will held.

"So what's this meeting about?"

"I don't really know since Mikey suddenly just called."

Takemichi sighed, she knows that Mikey is becoming more of a pain in the ass since she and Shinichiro dated but after they broke up Mikey took this chance to court Takemichi but the blond girl decline.