☆ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ☆

18+ recommended!

Hey guys, guess who's finally doing a Striker x Reader for you all? Me! Took me long enough, huh? Anyways, let me tell you so stuff about Y/N!

——————————————————————

Y/N

Female
Imp
(Age)
Y/N has been successful with her career of being a popstar for 2 years! Y/N isn't the nicest Imp, she just puts up a nice act with her fans, but for the imps that work for the young popstar.. They will tell you how much of a jerk Y/N is. Y/N sees no reason to show kindness to those bellow her, but will Y/N always be like this?

——————————————————————

Warnings
Story contains

Swearing/any unkind words
Violence
Smut/Lemon
S***** A******
Alcohol/dr*gs
Mention of r***
Ab***

(The SA, and r*** mention tho, are not extreme, I don't like making things TOO much, there WILL be warnings in some chapters too!)

Yes, in this story. You are going to be a real bitch, but don't worry. You won't always be like this! Another thing, please do not complain that your popstar name is Danica. You can easily change it if you want, it's okay. You will mostly be referred to as Y/N though! Danica is just more of the beginning of the story.

Another thing, I'm not gonna make things between you and Striker sexual immediately, I want you all to have an actual romance first. Striker will of course be a flirt, but that's about it for a bit for awhile.