Our world

4 years later

Dixies POV:

"NOAH" I screamed from the kitchen

I felt to hands wrap around my waist before I heard "Yes my love"

I stirred the noodles "can you please get me some water I don't want this to burn"

He let go and walked to the fridge and grabbed a water before handing it to me. "Thank you baby" I said kissing his cheek "you welcome love"

Me and Noah graduated from college both getting a bachelors degree. A lot had happened but the one thing that remained the same was our love.

Charli is currently pregnant. That was a shock. My dad freaked out but after my mom reminded him charli and chase were just like them he calmed. Charli and chase along with my parents moved to California for a greasy start and to be all in one place. Charli and chase are going to a community college. They are in there junior year of college. And luckily char is only 4 months pregnant. Charli is having a girl and is coming up with names with the help of me. My mom had our baby brother Jacob and he is two and a half and a very bright light in my life. His giggles are adorable and he shared the same smile I have. Bryce proposed to Addi in our senior year. It was beautiful and I got to help out. He took her to her favorite San Diego beach and set up a rose petal trail all the way to the shore line. Where he asked her. Now what you have been waiting for me and Noah. Well we aren't engaged, we aren't pregnant but we are moving to New York together. He made a very big New York soccer team and I am playing to start my company in the city.

We had found our nice apartment in the city, and we had moved in two months ago. We decided to go to California to visit every month so we didn't miss out of wedding planning, baby Jacob, or chars pregnancy.

2 years later

"ITS A GIRL"

I heard everyone yell around me as the pink confetti fell onto me and Noah.

He pulled me into a hug but not before kissing my forehead and my stomach.

Charli had her girl Delilah and She was 1 and a half. Jacob was 6. Me and Noah had found out we were pregnant 5 months ago on the bathroom floor. I admittedly called char and Addi and asked them if what I should do and they simply said your parents understand just tell them. It's didn't help my anxiety but I called my parents and told them. They were beyond happy and that helped my anxiety. Addi's last name was no longer Beck and it was now hall. Tatum had also recently got married. So Noah would be the only one keeping that last name and I would soon have it to because I had a big rock in my finger and a big baby in my stomach.

3 and a half months later

The doctor walked out of the room with a tiny figure in her hand. Tears flew down my face as they put my baby girl in my hands. She giggled and opened her eyes. She had Noah's hazel greenish eyes and Noah's laugh but the rest of her face was all me. She hadn't finger wrapped around mine but as soon as her eyes laid on her daddy she no longer cared about me. That's when I knew that my first baby's would be a daddy's girl. And I was happy because that was my dream.

5 month later.

"You may kiss the bride"
A family friend said taking the role of our non-
Religious priest. Noah grabbed my waist and my face and my lips went on to his. I heard clapping and cheering as we pulled away before he kissed my forehead Addi handed Noah, Gracie. Out five month old baby girl and we walked back down the isle going into the reception hall where family and friends all followed. I had even spotted Mr. and Mrs Beck who had came for Addis wedding, gracies birth, jaces birth and our wedding. They were a little more supported and Noah texted Noah Addi and Tatum almost monthly so we had made progress. I was now almost 27 and Noah was 27. I was married I had one girl. Charli said that she will stick to Delilah and that will be her only kid. Addi had a boy only a few months back her pregnant felt like it went faster than all of oursz her baby boys name was jace. He was the gentleman out of the boys and was already very flirty taking after his flirty parents.

6 years later

"Mommy mommy look" Jackson shouted. I looked at him "yes baby yes" he giggled at my mimicking "look at my car" I giggled. My eyes shot up to my other son "Max get down from there that's where mommy keeps her designs" he giggled and my 3 year old twins disappeared. 5 year old Gracie walks in with her hand in Noah's. Noah kissed my cheek and Gracie sat in my lap "what have you two been doing" I asked. "Soccer" they said in unison. Every since Gracie first laid eyes in her dad they have been inseparable it's really cute they love soccer together they laugh together. Gracie loves cooking, and chatting with me though. Noah also loves playing with the twins. Snapping out of my smiling and happy trans I heard my most recent and last baby cry on the baby's monitor. I got up from my desk but Noah ran to my kissing me and saying "I got it love" yep he never dropped the nickname and I am so damn glad. He ran up the stair in our house and soon came back with Mason out 1 year old. Me and Noah had decided after him that 4 kids was enough for us. Even though if I did get pregnant again we would make it 5. We had moved to California because my company had expanded to California, arizona, Texas, Denver, Bahamas and a few places out of the country like France and england. I don't even know how I did it but I did with a lot of help though. Noah's ended up being number 1 American soccer player for over a year and made a few world records. He was now still playing a few tournaments but now he was coaching.

I got up and started making out family favorite "ALFREDO" Jackson yelled running into the kitchen max following him. They all say down at the dinner table and talk to me keeping me company. When the food was done we sat down and made our plates. We ate, laughed, smiled, joked. My one and only princess Gracie, our two goofballs Max, and Jackson. Our very loud cryer but quiet talker Mason. The love of my life Noah and the luckiest mother, girl, and wife, me.

All I was thinking is thank fucking god for Noah's bad History grades.

A/N
I'm so damn sad right now. Well that's a wrap. 51 chapters later and this has been my most successful, memorable story for now. Thank you very single one of y'all for all the views, comments, and likes it really means the world to me. Comment what you want to see in the next story. I don't know when I will start posting it because volleyball starts soon but Hope soon. Thanks and love y'all