Not okay and definitely not Right

Monday

Noah's POV

I was falling. Into a black hole. I wasn't breathing. I couldn't feel, everything was numb. I felt more pain than what I felt when my dad would stop beat me. Memories came back and all because this girl crushed me.

I woke up breathing heavy and panting. Everything had been a blur for the past couple of days. I was distance from everyone and everything. The moment her lip touch his kept repeating just like my dad hitting me did. I know they're not the same but the physical hurt felt the same as the mental hurt I was feeling now.

I hope I made the team because if I didn't there would be nothing to get my mind off of dixie. I slowly got out of bed and got into the shower I needed the water to wash it away. The tears, sweat, the hurt.

It didn't though instead it only made me clean. I put on a sweatshirt that smelt of Dixie, her vanilla scent. I put sweatpants on because there was no one to impress. I didn't care anymore she was gone and I felt my self fading away.

I brushed my hair and teeth and went downstairs Tatum was having her coffee when she spoke softly like she knew if one more thing happened I would break. "Noah have you talked to her"

"No Tatum I haven't talked to the fucking love of my life that cheated on me" I didn't mean to get angry at her but it slipped. "I'm sorry for being a concerned sister" she began to walk off and I grabbed her wrist bringing her into a hug.

"I'm sorry tat I'm just hurt as hell" she hugged me back "its okay I understand but I need you to talk to me" I nodded and she let go wish g me good luck at school. The luck I desperately needed.

-

I pulled up to the school and dragged myself out of the car into the school. Everyones eyes went on me and I knew it was probably because half the school was invited to Addis birthday. Some gave me pity looks, so girls got happy, some didn't care.

I walked to my locker and Charli walked up to me by herself "hi" she said awkwardly. "hi Charli" I responded facing her.

"um I'm sorry for being a bitch in my past but um I just wanted to um say that" I could tell she was nervous because she bit the insides of her lip and stuttered just like didixi did when she was nervous.

"Charli" I said taking her out of her nervous state. "dixie won't stop crying" she said softly. "well hell me neither and I didn't kiss my ex so-" she cut me off

"I know she cheated Noah I got that but she isn't herself. I feel like she is going crazy. We can be having a normal ass conversation and she will break down in tears" I shook me head in frustrations "look char I'm so glad you apologized and is looking out for your sister but I Watched her kiss nick. I talked to nick too but I can't bring myself to talk to her because I didn't do anything I fight my battles and until she can get it together she fights her own battles" tears wanted to come up but I stopped them.

Char nodded and walked to her locker just in time for Addi, and dixie to walk up too. When dixie caught my eyes she started to walk to me but I closed my locker and walked away as fast as I could before the tears could no longer keep themselves down.

-

I was sin 6th period and the announcement s came on saying that they needed the kids who tried out for Cheer and Football to make there way to the gym. I grabbed my stuff and walked out and headed for the gym.

when I walked in boys and girls stood scattered around the gym I made my way to Blake and some other friends I had met through this tear and the years. Blake knew everything that had happened because he was there.

The coaches cut all off are conversations off. I saw my Tatum give me a smile and then her look at dixie giving her a less wide smile. The football coach, Coach greg started with his loud voice "boys on the right side of the gym I will tell y'all your positions that is if you made it. girls on the left side of there court where Coach M, and Mrs. Tatum will tell you your information."

We all parted and coach began with I ended up being Wide Receiver but coach said I should always be ready to play any position due to my athletic ness. "okay if you didn't make the team you can exit the gym" we had about 20 people on the team which was good. "okay I know I said y'all would have to wait but if y'all want to know Co Captain and Captain are I will tell y'all." we all nodded saying that we wanted to know

"okay Nick and Noah step forward. Nick you are fast you know how to put your game face on but your flaws do show and that's why I want you to be Co-Captain" nick smiled at me and the team as the said congrats. Coach then looked at me "Noah you can play any position and you do it better than anyone I have every seen on my team. You barely have flaws on the field but what I admire is you are a natural born leader you know how to get the team riled up. You know how to give tips in the best manner so that's why I want you to not be Co-captain like last year and shadow griffin. I want you too be Captain" people cheered my name and I caught glimpse of Dixie, Tatum, Charli, and Addi all staring at me with different emotions.

Griffin was a freshman in college and was last year and the year before Team Captain and for both those years being my Junior and sophomore year I shadowed griffin and was Co-Captain. Griffin was amazing and we still kept in touch but he was busy and apparently I knew was too.

Coach dismissed us and Addi, Tatum and Charli dragged dixie along with them walking towards me. Even though dixie was in a what she calls "lazy outfit" I couldn't help but think she still looked stunning. "hey guys" I said with a. low voice looking at the ground.

"Noah what position are you" Addi asked giving me a small smile with and little smirk appearing like she was up to something. "um I am Wide Receiver but coach said I would be playing almost every position" Tatu smirk as assistant looked at her with the same smirk.

"do you happen to be Captain" Charli said joining in on the smirk. Dixie on the other hand was giving the other three glares like she could kill them. She looked at me and said "don't answer" in a very scared and calm voice which iOS not a normal mix.

"how did you know I was captain" the three girls smirks turned into soft smiled and they said at the same time "dixie is too" i gave them a small smile but the tears started to form in my guys and al 4 noticed. I turned around and started to walk away when dixie voiced made me pause.

"y'all 3 are idiots you made him cry" she said. The other 3 were in shock on how I reacted to what they thought was a cute moment but it was more of a reason for me to break Down.