Oblivious

Saturday

Friday had passed and it was the same me and Noah would give sad glances and he would tear up looking into my eyes and I would tear up looking into his broken ones.

I had a plan though. There was a party like usual on Friday Bryce was hosting. Everyone would go even Noah and Blake. I overheard Blake telling Noah to go "Noah you are going crazy over dixie let's go to get your mind off of Dixie, you deserve it"

That made me sad I was the reason but I also knew that I wasn't all the reason.

I instead would not go to the party tonight and I would go to Noah's house to talk to Tatum about his past. I would be 100 percent honest with her and I hoped for the same in return.

-
After a long day of sad school had past and the party was 30 minutes in I set of driving to Noah's House.

When I got there I pulled up and slowly walked to the door. Nerves came to the surface every step I took.

I knocked and this gorgeous tan skinned girl, with blond hair that was slightly curled. Noah looked a lot like her and Addison got her hair. I smiled and she smiled back.

"I'm Dixie, Dixie Damelio one of Noah's friends, you probably know my last name. I wanted to talk to you a bit" she smiled and said "okay come in" I walked in and she led me to the couch with water bottle in her hand.

I grabbed one and thanked her. She sat down beside me but not too close and said "ask away" I looked down and my smile kinda faded she said "I don't blame you for anything that happened" I nodded and started.

"I just want to say I'm sorry for everything I was young and Addi was my best friend and then one day I was being told she was my sister and I didn't know how to feel or what to think. They kept me in the dark most of the time and I think that's why I'm here" she smiled and nodded and started speaking again.

"What happened from the beginning I don't want anymore lies from anyone, please be honest and tell me what happened. Noah became distant after we got close and". I stopped myself did I really want to say this...

Yes yes I did I said no more lies and I wasn't about to  stop before I started.

-" I really like him more than I have and I just met him I just have to make sure he is okay"

She smiled and laughed "he may not say it but he likes you too. Don't tell him I told you and I'm done bottling it up. So..."

She found my eyes and tears went to hers

"My parents never really cared for us. They either left us with a family member, a nanny, and mostly ourselves. I was used to it by the time Addi and Noah came. My dad wanted to give them away or abort them but my mom said no. So she had them, and I loved them so much, I cared for them and after a few times of hurting myself as I got older I realized I had to stay here for them and I have. By the time they were in 6th grade and Addi met you she knew she didn't want to be here. The first time she admitted it was at dinner and Noah cried for days. They were so so so so close. Addi started saying it daily as a coping mechanism, and it hurt Noah more everyday."

She stopped she was crying I hugged her and she hugged me back and then continue. "Noah began hurting himself too. That's when I broke. I built myself up though and started helping him. Just as he was getting better addi unnoticed she was moving. Noah and Addi had this big fight and it may seem funny that they were only 15 it was bad. Noah didn't sleep good for months. He used a whole pack of bandages I'm less than 2 weeks. He was so broken and then mom and dad came back. That's when it got bad my dad would beat noah for acting like a child because he was in pain. Which would result in more of his coping, hurting himself, fucking random girls. It got so bad that instead of fighting my dad he just let it happen he always quoted "more pain for me" and then laugh. Mom and dad left and didn't come back and they haven't been back. That's when Noah stopped hurting himself everyday instead it was just annually. He still results in fucking but not all the time." We we're both crying now. I was shocked but I didn't like the part about fucking and why didn't he tell me? Why did he cover it? Was his whole life a lie?

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know" addi told me he was in destress and that he was mentally crazy.

Tatum laughed at this and said "sounds like addi." She Tom a pause and wiped her tears and then corrected herself  "addi is a good person. She doesn't like opening up about her past instead she tells lies and makes sure everyone drops Noah like Bryce, so that she doesn't have to face the fact that she cause her brother or want to kill himself"

"Did it ever get worst then just cutting" she nodded "one night I found him laying unconscious with a bottle of pills beside him. Another time I walked in on him by his window seal." I covered my mouth I gasped quietly.

She nodded "my mom always said that she worked so hard for her money and money bye happiness but it brought my brother almost to his death"

Just as I was about to speak the door opened I jumped and Tatum looked at the door and there noah stood and I knew I was In For one hell of a night.