Love you and I know you look gorgeous

I smiled and said "damn what is he up to" charli giggles and said "well your job here is done bye"

Addi yelled as I walked out the house "have fun bye" I got in my car and made my way to the mall. Specifically Nike.

I walked up to the lady at the front desk that had a sweet smile and said "Dixie damelio" just like Noah instructed. She clapped her hands together and said "hold on let me go get it"

She walked to the back and not 3 minutes later she was back with a bag.

"Your boyfriend told me to give the letter to you before you open your things"

She hanged me the letter and I opened it.

Hey baby,
I promise this will be over soon and you can be in my arms once again, but until then here we are. Open your gift and then head to your favorite fast food place.

After I closed the letter and put it in my bag I opened my bag and found the color changing shoes, a new sports bra, and 3 shirts.

I smiled and put everything back in the bag I thanked the lady and then walked out the mall and back to my car to head to Chick-fil-a.

When I pulled up I went inside and no one was inside except for the workers and  Tatum eating nuggets.

She smiled and got up to hug me.

"Is he here" I said

She shook her head  "no but your so close I promise okay so he told my to let you read the note first."

She handed me one of the many notes I had received.

Okay my love

Now after you read this look at Tatum and she will give you something then go to the place you first said hi to me. Where we shared are first real memories. And when you pull up park in your car slot and put the blindfold that is at the top of your new gift.

I smiled at the memory of us at the school parking lot. I looked back up at Tatum to see her holding a big basket. Is all clothes at the bottom. A Starbucks cup with a Starbucks, chick-fil-a, Nike, and a lot more gift cards. I saw a couple of jewelry boxes and it was filled with a lot more stuff. I hugged attain and told her thank you becoming grabbing the basket and getting into my car.

I drove 2 minutes to the school where I parked in my painted car slot and grabbed my blindfold I heard someone knock my widow and it was Noah. I smiled and he opened it. He kissed my cheek and said "hi my love"

He grabbed my hand and brought me out the car "hi baby" I responded.

I felt a kiss to my forehead and then I felt my blindfold being lifted.

I squinted reacting to the sun and then I after I got comfortable I opened my eyes to see Noah with a bouquet of balloons in one hand a a bouquet of roses in the other.

He smiled but looked nervous at the same time. I smiled back. "Okay last letter." He handed my the note and I opened it.

I hoped you like your day so far but I think this will make it ten times better. I love you dixie more than you know and think.

I would do anything for you and I'm not just saying that. The thought of loosing you makes me loose my self.

You have so many good features but my favorite 2 is your smile and most definitely your heart. I know you overthink and especially now because we are going separate ways but I want too to know that I will always be with you. Always.

So that begins said let's spend our last couple of months together always. Will you go to Prom with me!

I looked up at job with tears brimming my eyes and I nodded shouting "yes" I took a few steps forward finally feeling his face in my hands and my lips on his.

His hand circles my waist even with all the stuff he had in it. After we kissed I put my head into his chest and just felt calm like we were the only to people in the world. He let go of me and gave me the flowers and tell e let the balloons go.

We stood wrapped in each others arm and watching the different colors fly into the sky. He kissed my forehead.

I thanked him and then we spent the rest of the day doing what we love most. Movies together

A/N
I hoped y'all like this and see the improvement. The last chapters are interesting so get ready!

 The last chapters are interesting so get ready!

New story

Dixies outfit

Dixies outfit