Introducing Sibuna - Nina Evelyn Martin

Not every day you find yourself completing a deadly quest for the actual Egyptian gods, but for argument's sake, let's say you are – we are assuming you are if you have gotten your hands on our Sibuna files.

These are the best people you want around as a backup for the quest ahead of you.

Name – Nina Evelyn Martin

Quote "What? What? I'm not panicking. Nope. Not at all. Like a proton, I am staying positive."

Gender – Female

Age – As of Sibuna being founded – 15-16
            As of Son of Osiris - 22-23 

Born – July 7th, 1995, 7 pm

Family – Evelyn Meridian Martin (grandmother)
               - Aurora Zoe Martin (Mother)
               - James Martin (Father)
               -Eddie Miller (Distant Relative)
               - Eric Sweet (Distant Relative)
               -Amneris (Maternal Ancestor)
               - Sarah Frobisher-Smythe (Distant relative)

Looks – Green/Blue eyes. Light brown hair

Aliases  – The Chosen One
                  -The Paragon (Senkhara)
                  -Neens (Amber)
                  -Nim/Nimmie (Camilla)
                  -The American (Patricia)
                  -Newbie (Patricia)

Amulet

Amulet –

Current Work profession (as of graduation)

- Research assistant for a professor as she works on her Masters in World Mythology at Oxford

Fun Facts 

- She is from Cleveland, Ohio

- She is left-handed

- She is fluent in French because her mother was half French

- She could be related to King Tut as some documents state that Amneris was the boy king's lover. (this is something that will never be told to Annabeth Rutter) 

- She knows basic Hand-to-hand combat - like all the Sibunas. However, she prefers to avoid any fighting, normally being the one to patch up Camilla, Eddie, Joy and anyone else who has gotten into fights.

- Proficient with a bow and arrow – a talent she picked up one summer at a summer camp and kept up as a casual hobby. 

Interview with Nina Martin (Conducted by Amber Millington and Alfie Lewis) 

Q. What would you say your favourite part of Amun Academy was? 

NINA; Well, when I first arrived, the whole place was in my mind, my little adventure away from home. of course, little did I know how much that would be true.

*laughter*

I think the best part about Amun Academy is Sibuna. Its hard to find one true friend in life, but the fact I can say I have six makes me so lucky.

Q. You were the newbie of Anubis. What was the hardest part of starting anew?
Alfie!
What?!

NINA;  *laughter again*

ohhh, well, my time as a newbie wasn't the easiest of times, though I feel I need to put that down to sheer luck with my scholarship money coming in and Joy leaving. The hardest part, I will admit, was finding my place in the already established friend group of Anubis house. But, thanks to the twins, when I felt I belonged, I began to shed my newbie status.

Q. If you had to trade your Amulet for another magical object, what item would you choose?

NINA; ohh, that's a tough question. I'm rather attached to my Amulet and its connection to Sarah, but if I haddd too, I think maybe Camilla's Staff? It would make siphoning magic so much easier.

Q. There have been a lot of close calls with Sibuna. What's been your scariest moment?

NINA; I think for me personally, the time I was taken over when I put on the mask of Anubis. Being dragged to the afterlife as a host for some power-hungry priestess is not a laughing matter and is something that still gives me nightmares. Imagine what could have happened if it wasn't for Sibuna and Victor.

Q. Any advice for future Sibuna's?

NINA; never expect anything, and invest in a good pair of shoes as there is a lot of running and sneaking about involved.

Personal Playlist (Coming soon)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7aXc7jYhz6QIFtMfEwXwJg?si=061497a81e744439