Sibuna Rules

The Sibuna Club Offical Rules

List Created and updated by;

Signed by;

1. The first rule of Sibuna... you don't talk about Sibuna.
(Yes, Fabian, we are talking about you. We haven't forgotten how Joy found out about Sibuna)

2. In order to become a full Sibuna member, one must make the sacred Sibuna vow and burn an item of importance to them. This must be done in the woods by the fallen tree.

3. All members of Sibuna must have their phones charged and on them at all times.

4. Wednesdays are mandatory Sibuna Study nights. (Fabian is a nerd and forces this upon us) (we do miss an awful lot of school, and we do have scholarship kids in the group Alfie)

5. No one can question Camilla when she keeps some information from Sibuna. (Normally, it's for our own good, and she'll have totally told Fabian)

6. Any contact with Ghosts, Spirits, Gods or even creepy men in the woods (Trixie, yes, that's a dig at you) MUST be reported to the group ASAP.

7. If anyone has a secret sibling, the time to speak out is now! (Seriously, secret family members or relations to gods or Egyptian things seem to be weird normality for us!)

8. Trudy's Ooey Gooey Chocolate Cake is better than Vera's Chocolate Nightmare cake! (Yes, Alfie, I guess this can be Sibuna law)

9. Appropriate Sibuna meeting places at Anum Academy include; Amber, Nina and Camilla's room (well – it did till we left), The Attic, The Celler via the secret oven (if you are the Paragon with Nina's locket or Camilla with her ring), The Sibuna Clearing in the woods and of course Camilla's Lab (Sorry Nina you were never shown it)

10. All members must never speak of the incident that happened at Lewis House on New Year of their sixth year at school. The situation with Gary the Goat, the Hot Tub, the Chocolate Fountain, and Joy's hair extensions will forever be a Sibuna Secret.

11. "Look out for one another" is an unwritten motto of Sibuna... unless it means getting in the way of Alfie and Eddie when Trudy has made a fresh batch of cookies

12. Adventure films are banned from movie night – especially treasure hunting ones. They hit a little too close to a few Sibuna's

13. Sibuna information should not be shared in the Anubis house WhatsApp chat for Mick and Mara to see!

14. There is a house-wide competition to see who can get the most epic selfie with Corbierre. The current champions are Alfie and Camilla, whose selfies included miniature hats and a floating bird.

15. Indiana Jones and Mission Impossible jokes and references are now banned when on high stake Sibuna missions

16. one must never choose food over friends.... (Alfie and Eddie, this is directed at you).

17. Always be prepared for Victor to spring a bag check!

18. If a Sibuna Member is late to class, it is safe to assume they have been kidnapped.

19. Fabian is currently teaching everyone sign language. Lessons are mandatory, but homework is not. This skill set will help out in high-stress situations!

20. Contact Alfie or Camilla for any of your animal needs... they know a guy.

21. Trudy's chore chart is sacred. Spots can only be traded for Sibuna business, dramatic break-ups, sneaky set-ups and pranks.