Two

Angel

"Move your fat ass bitch!" someone screeched as she pushed past me. She looked back and snarled at me. I frowned and balled up my fists looking down. How can every single person in this school hate me? I was one tiny invisible girl and yet they all seem to want to be against me. I slowly and sadly walked towards my locker. The same locker I've had for what seems like my whole life because apparently in this school we don't get new lockers or new home room teachers or anything like that. You keep the same locker and teacher all throughout high school. Now I would have been completely fine with that, IF I didn't get stuck with Kaden and Donna. First of all I don't even know how that happened. I mean everything is done alphabetically so how in the hell did I get stuck with these two assholes. My last name is Marks, Kaden's last is Barnes, and Donna's last name is Brook. You see the conflict here? My name is nowhere near them but I'm locker neighbor's with Kaden and they have my homeroom.

I always try to get to my locker before he does because I just don't feel like dealing with him in the mornings. It was like he only lived to tease me. I mean I wouldn't mind if he teased me in another way. Wink wink. I scrambled to my locker and tried to quickly put in my combination, but as most could guess I was just a bit to slow.

"Hey Marks," he said as he leaned against his locker with his lopsided grin. He tucked a stray curl behind my ear. I blushed furiously. You know for the boy to be so stupid and rude he was actually quite attractive, but he always has to open his big stupid mouth. "I see you got yourself some new glasses, babe."

I nodded, removed my glasses quickly and quietly placed them into my bag which I stuck in my locker. Didn't really need anything today because we'd be in homeroom almost the whole day and I didn't want any accidents with my brand new glasses. My mother would turn this place into a blood bath if something else like that happened.

I felt Kaden tug lightly at my baggy shirt and I froze. I turned to face him slowly and watched as he stared deeply into my eyes. He bit his lil sexily and pushed my hair behind my shoulder. My breath hitched as he got closer. I was at a loss for words. Was Karen coming onto me?

"I see you upgraded that wardrobe though," he smirked as he pushed my shoulder teasingly. "You went from straight outta prison to fresh outta rehab."

I rolled my eyes and huffed at my stupidity for thinking he could be interested in me as I closed my locker door and attempted to walk towards my class, but Donna's flunky grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back into the locker just as Donna and the rest of her team of slores walked up. I winced in pain as the hinge of the door stabbed me hard in the back and would have fallen to the floor if the girl wasn't still pushing me so hard on the hinge. Kaden's face showed concern, but his inactions showed otherwise.

"Well what do we have here?!" Donna screeched like a crow as she got in my face out of nowhere. She didn't really sound like a crow, but her voice never ceased to annoy me. It was like nails on a chalkboard to me. "For the rest of the year your ass better stay out of my way or suffer the consequences."

"If your little scrawny ass wasn't all over the place that wouldn't be very hard." I mumbled. I hadn't even said or done anything to her and she was already starting crap.

Kaden's eyes widened and the little scrawny crow yelled, "What the fuck did you just say?!"

I hastily shook my head no and glued my eyes to the dirty linoleum floor. I honestly didn't know what came over me. I'd never said anything when they bullied me, but today I almost stood up for myself and honestly I like how the small empowerment felt.

I looked at Kaden only to see that he was still in shock. I smirked and winked at him while watching his jaw drop. He instantly closed it and pushed pass the girl who was pushing me harder into the locker, then leaned to whisper in my ear. "Listen...just stay away from her. I don't want you to get hurt."

I gasped.

He sighed and walked away as Donna pulled my hair as if she were trying to pull out some extensions then walked off.
'Tough titties bi-otch unlike your busted up shit...mine is all natural.'
I slumped my shoulders and wished I could have said that to her but alas... Angelina Marks just isn't that brave.

I stared at Kadens retreating back and shrugged sadly. What was that back there? Kaden has never been this civil towards me ever.

Why couldn't I be as lucky as Donna? Kaden was beauty incarnate and she was just gorgeous. Clearly god wanted me to suffer.

"Lets get this over with." I thought as I shuffled off to home room.