"How come?"

"That idiot used to give me a lot of bruises back then." I deadpanned. Chifuyu covered his mouth and muffling his laughs. "Sorry—I mean, look at you now, you can beat someone up who's 3x bigger than you." He said.

"You're right, but I don't really like hurting people." I smiled.

"Baji-san did mention that you hate violence." He said. I can feel my eyes widen a little, but I immediately gave him a faint smile, "He's not wrong. But sometimes, I don't have any other choice but to use it.."

"You know what, [first name], I kinda like that about you." He said, looking away. I flinched, L-Like?

"Excuse me?"

"You hate violence, but you know how and when to use it. To be honest, I don't expect a girl like you would ever kick and punch anyone. You're kinda cool." He smiled at me.

"Thanks? I guess." I said, looking away from him.

"Chifuyu!"

We heard Keisuke from afar, causing us both to look at him. "Come here!" He said, grinning. Chifuyu looked at me and I gave him a nod. "Go on." I smiled.

I watched him went to where the guys are, Chifuyu bowed at them and they all began talking and smiling at him. I grinned at the thought that Mitsuya's gonna stay up all night sewing a uniform again.

——

Mikey and the others took Keisuke with them, they said they're gonna go eat a place that Draken discovered. So Keisuke told, more like, ordered, Chifuyu to walk me home.

Keisuke can sometimes be pretty stupid. I don't know if he's stupid or he just forgot that Chifuyu lives in the apartment building that we live in. I just told Chifuyu that he forgot that he lives in that same building.

"Hey, you don't need to carry my bag for me." I said, eyeing him.

"Don't worry about it." He said, walking beside me. His left shoulder has my bag while the other has Keisuke's.

When we got to my apartment, the door was locked, meaning my mom hasn't come home yet. I sighed as I unlocked the door with the spare key that I bring with me. "Your parents aren't home yet?" He asked as he followed me inside.

"Parent. I only have a mom." I said as I took the bags from him and placed them on the counter, I'll just give back Keisuke's bag tomorrow. "Oh. Sorry." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh it's cool. I haven't met my dad and I don't really care about it." I smiled at him. "Anyway, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, kind of." He said shyly. I laughed, "That's great, let me make something for you as thanks for carrying my bag." I said. He laughed.

"Is it alright for you to wait?" I asked as I went to the cabinets to get some ingredients.

"Sure." He grinned as he sat on the couch. I laughed, "Are you sure? Your mom might be looking for you." I said as I began preparing what I need.

"It's cool." He shrugged.

——timeskip