Chapter one

George's pov

I was sleeping in the classroom, which was common with the class being the most boring subject. history.

"George?" the teacher said, 

"Yes, sir?" I mumbled, my eyes still closed,

"You can't sleep in a class like this! do you think you're in your bedroom?" he said and continued talking about a medieval period or something. I mumbled a silent "sorry sir" with a yawn as I looked around the classroom.

Most students were just talking to their friends, some of them looked sleepy, and the others were even playing with their phones. But, in the front row, I see Sebastian sitting with a notebook and a pen listening attentively to the teacher.

will this dude ever get normal? I thought, then the deafening sound of the school bell snapped me out of my thoughts as it announced the end of the boring class and that it was lunchtime.

All of the students went out of the class and headed to the cafeteria. But I was still sleepy. so I went to the garden thinking that London's autumn air would make me wide awake.

And there, at the end of the garden, was Sebastian. holding a book in one hand and a juice in the other. 

"Hey George, do you want to join me?" he called out with an expecting look on his face.

"no" I said. "not now, not ever. and didn't I tell you not to look at me in the face?" I sighed and continued, "now give me the juice," I said.

He looked at the small container "please George, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday"

"I don't care. now give it to me" I hissed.

"Please George, I am so hungry," he said now looking at me with teary eyes

"I said don't look at me!" I snapped and took his glasses and threw them on the ground.

"No! George don't! you know I can't see without those" he said, getting up and moving like a blind man to search for them

"I said I don't care!" I said and shoved him slightly and he fell to the ground. 

"Next time when I tell you to give me something, you give it to me" I stomped on his glasses and picked up the juice as he started crying. then I went to the classroom and dumped the juice in a trash can.

that will teach him to stop talking to me like we're friends.

i found mike and we walked to the cafeteria with him talking about the new PlayStation his dad had bought. he tried to get me to invite him to my house so we can play but I knew that if mom saw my 'new friends', she'd have a heart attack.

 As soon as we walk inside I saw the new, now frowning supervisor come towards me . what does she want with me now? 

"George Gibson?" she said

"Yes ma'am?"

"I saw your actions toward that little boy in the garden" does she have to talk like we're in a courtroom all the time? "You'll get detention until the end of lunchtime," she said

"But I didn't eat lunch!" I argued,

"well, I guess the juice you took from Sebastian will have to suffice," she said and turned to leave.

"But I never got detention for beating Sebastian!" I said and she stopped. "Just because you're new and don't know how things are in here, I am not gonna skip lunch"

She looked surprised, "well then, you'll get one more detention for talking down to your teacher" she smiled dryly and added "you'll stay there until the last period ends"

I hate this woman I thought as I run to my class to grab my bag and phone then stomped out of the class to the detention room.