Bonus chapter 36.

Start from the beginning

I moaned as he cupped my breasts in his big, masculine, veiny hand while flicking my centre faster, driving me mad. My back arched and I stroke his erection better. Just as we thought we have time for a nice, rough, passionate fuck in our closet, plans changed very quickly. 

"Mamma, papá, it seems like Neve is pregnant."- said Adriano from the staircase as we heard a lot of rushing. 

"The fuck?"- muttered Leo in utmost shock as we stopped in our tracks. 

The two of us got dressed exceedingly quickly and I did my makeup and hair in just 15 minutes. Perk of being good at my job. 

Leo and I dashed downstairs, rushing to our beloved Samoyed, and crotched down to her level as she is laying in her big, fluffy, comfy, lavish bed

Leo and I dashed downstairs, rushing to our beloved Samoyed, and crotched down to her level as she is laying in her big, fluffy, comfy, lavish bed. Neve is more of my pup while Flora is more of Leonardo's doggie. Our buddies love our kids equally though, it is just that we are more of authority to them, if that makes any sense.

"Aw, sweetheart."- I cooed her softly, gently rubbing her side as she lifted her paw up for me. 

"She is indeed pregnant."- I said softly, very lightly caressing her belly: it feels a bit firmer, unlike the normal belly of not expecting dog.

"I even know who is the baby daddy."- stated Leo collectedly as I nodded, thinking definitely the same thing. 

Our favourite Martin has white Samoyed boy - Hercules. It was his parents' dog, but they moved into a penthouse and didn't want a dog to suffer in four walls, so Martin took the buddy in since he lives in a house. 

Martin came over with Hercules only once, like 2 months ago. Nevertheless, the boy did a good job at getting our Neve pregnant. 

"Speaking of the devil."- said Leo as Martin waltzed in here with coffee in his hand.

"Hi, baby daddy."- chuckled Domenico and Mateo as Adri joined them. 

"What was that supposed to mean?"- frowned our friend and we sighed. 

"Hercules got Neve pregnant. She is probably a month gone, if not 2."- I spoke, patting our poor little girl. 

"Dang, he has good shot."- he chuckled, getting a glare from us. 

"I told you to keep him away because we don't want any surprises."- stated Leo seriously, gently rubbing Neve's muzzle as she scooted closer to us. 

"Does this mean I own some dog's alimony to you?"- asked Martin, actually being serious about this.  

"Just leave the files and go."- sighed my husband, glancing at our pup. 

"What are we going to do?"- asked Adriano calmly, patting Neve as we got up. 

"Take her to veterinarian for a check up, take extra good care of her and expect a pup or two to join our family."- responded Leonardo and I grinned, hugging him tightly as he smiled charmingly at me and kissed my forehead, holding me close.