The Nice Werewolf Au

Start from the beginning

"OI, kakyoin you found a mate!? And it's a human!?" a silver furred werewolf said.

"what!? No, I'm trying to help her with something" kakyoin said.

"polnareff you're very dumb" a brown furred werewolf said.

"allow me to introduce everyone here, my name is avdol, the one next to you is kakyoin, the idiot right there is Polnareff, the old one is Mr. Joestar and the one in the corner is his grandson Jotaro" avdol said.

"nice to meet you all, my name is (y/n)" you said with a little bow.

"so why are you helping her?" Jotaro asked.

"dio killed her mother" kakyoin said and some of them gasped.

"it's been a few weeks now.... My mother was the only relative of mine, and now I'm alone, my only goal is to kill the bastard who murdered my mother!" you said as you felt anger in you.

"even if you wanted to personally kill him you can't, he's a werewolf with special powers, you're just a human, at least let us assist you" Joseph said.

"you're not to get involved into this, he killed my mother, and the only thing I can do is kill the one who murdered her!" you said as you could feel yourself tear up.

"and how are you gonna do that?" Jotaro asked.

"I have all kinds of weapons with me! I can do it!!" you said and they looked at you.

"Jotaro... Do it" avdol said and it was a matter of seconds when you blacked out.

The next moment you woke up you were tied up with a rope, you looked around and they were casually talking.

"hey!!! Release me!!" you said they looked at you and sighed.

"we can't, dio is very dangerous for a human like you, you're not a wolf nor you have any special powers" Joseph said.

"but I have to avenge my mother!! I can't let him roam around free!! HE NEEDS TO PERISH!!!" you yelled which caught them off guard.

"it's still a no" Joseph said.

for a while the could check on you, bring you food... Raw food, you had to give instructions on how to cook it.

"why do you need to cook it?" polnareff asked.

"because it has many bacterias and it might give us food poisoning, which will cause us to get sick or even die, we're different" you said.

"humans are sensitive.... That's why you won't fight dio" he said and you groaned.

After a while you decided that it was the perfect timing to run away, they went to hunt and eat some food.

You finally took the rope of and got up, you took your stuff from where they hid them and left.

When they got back and didn't see you there they freaked out, they also saw that your stuff weren't there so they knew where you went..... To finish dio.

You on the other hand found a way to lure dio to you.... And it worked.

You stood in front of him while pointing your gun at him, he smirked down at you.

"you still haven't told me what you want you tiny human" he said.

"I want to kill you" you said

"and why's that?" he asked.

"because you killed my mother" you said and he smirked.

"I've killed many humans these last few days.... But you must be talking about the woman that was foolish enough to get in my cave" he said, he knew exactly what he was doing and he remembered perfectly who you were talking about.

You got so angry that you started firing bullets towards him, when you run out of bullets you used other weapons.

The others heard gunshots and knew it was you, so they started searching for you.

You shot more bullets at him and they suddenly came back towards you and shot you, two in your chest, one in your leg and another one grazed your skull.

"you can't win against me, I will kill you the same way I did with your mother" he said as he laughed, oh boy, you still haven't used your ultimate weapon, you got your backpack quickly took out the weapon and fired, this blew his head off.

You panted heavily and fired more bullets and made sure he was dead, you glared at him and spat on him, you walked away but you soon felt the pain shot through your body, you slid down against the tree and shut your eyes.

"let's split up!! By the gunshots that we heard that means she fought dio!" Joseph said and soon everyone split up.

After minutes of searching something caught jotaro's attention, it was a smell... The smell of blood, he walked towards the smell and saw you against a tree with bullet wounds.

He scooped you up and then saw Dio's dead body.

"this crazy girl really killed him... Yare yare daze" he said with a small smile and then run through the woods to get you to a hospital.

When he got there he left you somewhere and made sure that someone will find you.

He then told the others what happened, when they saw Dio's body they thought that Jotaro did it... But a little human managed to do that? With just a few weapons and bullets.

A month later they discharged you and let you go to your house.... Why would you go to your house? To get reminded of the absence of your mother? The fact that she's dead?

Anyways you went there, maybe one day you'll leave from there, when you got there you were surprised, why? Jotaro sat there in your living room.

"how did you found where I lived?" you asked him and he looked at you.

"I knew that for a while.... I wanted to see how were you" he said

"wow... And here I thought you were cold and didn't care" you said awkwardly.

"you're mistaken... I actually care, a lot" he said.

"I knew it" you said and he looked at you, you sat down besides him.

"I know that you guys were really worried about me... But look!! I made it! I killed the bastard and I'm ok" you said

"I actually like you more than the other girls.... You're not annoying, you have a strong fighting spirit" he said

"o-oh... Thank you, I guess" you said with a smile.

".... And I actually think that I have feelings for you" he said and you blushed.

"r-really? W-wow.... I mean, you're actually kinda nice... And cute I guess an-" he cut you off with a warm kiss, you looked at him with wide eyes but then you melted in the kiss.

After a while you broke the kiss and looked at him.

"so I had this question for a while.... Can you turn into a wolf?" you asked him and he sighed.

"yes I can" he said and you looked a thin with a big smile.

"can you do it? I wanna see what you look like as a wolf, not only a werewolf" you said and he sighed and he then turned into a wolf.

He had black fur, and his blue sparkling eyes, he jumped on the couch and you petted him, he actually enjoyed it

He layed on your lap and you ruffled with his fur.

"you're kinda warm.... I'll sleep" you said as you layed down and he layed on you.

"night night" you said and you fell asleep, after a while he turned back and cuddled with you.