I Like You

You sat in your bathroom's floor crying, you were scared, you didn't know what to do, you placed down the stick that had a little "+", confirming that there was life growing inside of you, you hugged your knees to your chest and cried.

"what am I gonna do?" you whispered.

You were so scared and that wasn't the only thing, the father was dead.

Yes, you had joined the crusaders to defeat dio since he had tried to put a fleshbud on you, along the trip you had grown close to everyone, especially the two teenage boys, kakyoin and Jotaro, since the three of you were the same age you spent lots of times together, but you spent a little more time with the red haired boy.

The two of you had confessed to each other and after a week the two of you did the deed, of course you had used protection but I guess it broke.

A Month later he was brutally killed by dio right in front of your eyes, now it's been three months after you returned, you've had morning sicknesses lately and you decided to check it out.

And now you were here, crying, being more scared than you've ever been.

You're thoughts where cut off by the phone ringing, you got up and exited the room and went to pick it up.

"h-hello?" you said as you wiped the tears.

"it's me Jotaro... It's everything alright?" he asked, Jotaro never treated you like the other girls, since he knew what kind of person you were he treated you like you deserved to be treated.

"..... No, nothings alright" you said as you began to cry again.

"I'm coming over" he said as he hung up.

You sat in the living room and you waited, your parents weren't home yet, they would be back from work late at night.

Soon you heard a knock on the door and you went and opened it, it was Jotaro.

"what happened?" he asked.

"come in and I'll tell you" you said as you stepped aside.

You guided him to the living room and the both of you sat down.

"it has to do about.... Him" you said, he instantly knew what you were talking about.

"what is it?" he asked as he looked down, it took you a while to tell him, he saw how you hesitated, you took a deep breath and you told him.

"I'm pregnant" you said in a whisper but he heard you.

"what?" he asked and you nodded and you began to cry again.

"I'm so scared, how am I gonna tell my parents what happened? What if they kick me out?" you asked as you sobbed.

He got up and sat besides you, he then began to rub your back.

"it's gonna be alright... Don't stress yourself too much alright? If they do anything just come over my house, my mom will be more than happy to help you" he said and you nodded.

"thank you Jotaro" you said.

"it's the only thing I can do right now... I'll be going now, remember, think positive and that everything will be fine" he said and you nodded, he then left, leaving you alone once again.

You put your hands on your face and sighed.

"what am I gonna do kakyoin?... What am I gonna do?" you asked but you received no answer.

You waited for your parents to get home because you wanted to tell them as soon as possible, when they got home and saw you waiting for them they were surprised and confused.