I'm Here

The title sounds like all might 😂 anyways TW!!! SAD!!!

you've known Jotaro since the both of you were toddlers, you started being friends after you both found out that you like ocean life a lot, after that you two have been the best friends.

While growing up, Jotaro had gotten really tall and more handsome and that caused the girls to like him a lot... But not you because you are his friend.

You on the other hand had the luck to take after your father during puberty, you had acne and you tried everything to get rid of it, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't, you had anger issues and you didn't like how your body changed, so you hid it under baggy clothes, not even Jotaro had seen how your body was, even if he was your best friend.

Soon Jotaro developed anger issues as well, and that's because of his annoying fangirls, he would always call them annoying or bitches but they still followed him around like lost puppies or swooned over him.

But he didn't treat you like that, you were his friend and you respected his personal space and privacy.

While being in puberty you also developed an invisible friend, no else could see her, not even Jotaro, it kinda made you sad that your friend couldn't see her but you decided to let it go, you didn't talk about her and you also didn't bring her out, only when you were alone.

One day his mother, holly, had contacted you and told you that Jotaro was in jail, you were really shocked at those news.

So the next day you decided to visit him, when you got there you saw Holly, his grandfather and someone else.

Holly was like a second mother to you and Joseph was like a grandfather to you, so when they saw you they greeted you with a hug.

"it's nice to see you as well" you said as you smiled at them, then you turned to Jotaro and tapped at the metal bars.

"ok, stop with that stupid stuff and get out" you said and he looked away.

"come on, you're acting stupid right now, get out" you said.

"I don't want to... The evil spirit might hurt someone" he said.

"huh? The evil what? That's dumb, get out" you said.

"I said no" he said and you sighed, you were getting impatient.

"and I said yes, now get out!!" you yelled at him.

"who are you yelling at!?!?" he asked as he looked at you.

"you, you idiot, now get up and walk out of there!!!" you said.

The officers and the other three just stayed silent, holly knew that you had slight anger issues but Joseph never knew, so he was surprised because he knew you as the quiet and sweet girl.

"you bitch!!" Jotaro said and a purple giant man appeared, then your stand appeared as well and they glared at each other.

"hey hold up!!! You have one too and you never told me!?" you said in a surprise but sad tone.

"... You have an evil spirit as well?" he asked.

"I don't know about yours but mine isn't evil" you said and your stand crossed her arms around her and nodded.

"(y/n) you have a stand?" Joseph asked.

"is that what it's called? I've had her for a while now, what you have one as well?" you asked him and he nodded.

"she's so pretty! Just like you" holly said in a happy tone and you slightly blushed.

"ok, why are we changing the subject, we're trying to get him out of there" you said as you pointed at Jotaro.