chanel cut you off, " are you forgetting that the last boy kai dated cheated with her with five girls which two of them ending up being her own slut ass twin cousins? "

you paused.

" yeah, that's why. i don't want that to happen again, " chanel said.

" we don't want that to happen too, but you can't expect kai to stay stuck on a boy like that. you should be happy that she's moving on, " kodi explained.

" move on and the same thing happens again? hell no. that's when i'm going to start whooping hoes, " chanel said, pissed off.

" kirishima is not a cheater, he would think it's not manly for sure! " you try to convince her.

" hope so, " muttered chanel, " i just— don't want to see her hurt, i don't ever want to see any of y'all hurt! "

" we wouldn't that to happen to you either chanel, " you smiled, going into a hug.

chanel hugged back, "thanks guys, "

kodi joined the hug and the three of you walked back into the living room.

🌷

' you, mina, and sero eventually went back to the dorms after you guy—plus kai and them— made a plan on how you'll get her and kirishima together.

kai revealed that she has been texting kiri on the low, so all you and your UA friends gotta do is see if he's vibing with kai.

as soon as y'all reached the bedrooms, you guys went straight for kirishima's room.

" kiri! " you beamed as you flew the door open letting yourself in.

there was kirishima, denki, and your boyfriend, bakugou chilling together on the bed.

" what you guys doin' " asked sero, who was following behind you with mina.

" nun, just chilling and catching vibes and— "

" we get it denki, " mina said. she slides over to kirishima and wraps her arm around him, " hey, the manliest man i know, "

" woah, i thought you and sero was a thing pinky! " said denki.

" hey mina, " smiled kirishima, " are you asking me for something? "

you giggled as you crawl under the bed and place yourself under bakugou's arm, " it's sad that they gotta think that you're only nice to them is when you want something mina, "

your pink-haired friend rolled her eyes, " whatever! anyways kirishima, are you catching vibes with a certain type of girl? "

" what exactly do you mean ? " the red-head asked in pure oblivion.

" ugh, " mina groaned , " i know you are texting kai, y'know [y/n]'s friend? "

" um yeah, what's wrong with that? " asked kirishima.

" someone's jealous?! " joked denki, which got him a pillow in his face.

" nothing's wrong it's just— i wanna know what you think of her, " mina said.

" well, she's a nice girl. she's pretty, funny, overall an adorable person. i'll like to get to know her more, " said kirishima. he even rambled more things he likes about her.

" kirishima catching feelings?! " denki said, making a shocked face.

" well, i wouldn't say that— "

" kirishima, ask her out, " mina ordered, cutting him off.

" wha-what?! " kirishima shouts out in awkwardness.

" do. it. " mina sternly says.

" fine, " said kirishima, " i mean, it's not a bad thing , "

" step one completely, " beams your best friend as she goes gives you a high five.

" make it a double date! " you smile, " me and bakugou wanna help y'all get to know each over too! "

bakugou , who was quiet this whole time finally spoke, " do we have to? isn't a date supposed to be between two people? "

" we're going, and that's final, " you said.

bakugou groans, " fine "

you kiss him on the cheek, " this is gonna be fun! "

🌷

' this was a quick ass chapter 💀 my bad about that!! soon the story is gonna get good. a lot of drama is supposed to happen. i love y'all <3

omg, school starts back soon 🥲

sorry for grammar errors, i feel lazy to reread this chapter :(