𝐬𝐩𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

heyy, so I'm back (let's hope it last for a while). today I am gifting you all this super cute and short (?) bakugou chapter! I hope you all enjoy it and leave suggestions for the next chapter 💕!

- 'super cute' eh ig just the sexual tension in this chapter 😟😟.

☁️☁️☁️

You were laying on top of Bakugou on your phone. "Hey baby," you said, lifting your head a bit. "yeah?" Bakugou said, looking down at you. "We should do one of those at-home spa days!" you beamed. "Sure." your boyfriend replied.

You got up and sat on top of him. "Yay," you exclaimed.

Bakugou's hand was slightly on your ass and you feel him rubbing it slightly. "Don't we need a face mask for this type of thing?" he asked.

"Pretty sure Mina has some... Plus we need robes and Yaomomo can make them for us!" you said.

"Ight, I'm down," Bakugou said, getting up slightly.

You got from the top of him and started to text Mina and Momo.

You shut off your phone and headed out the room

"I'm going to get the things, be right back Katsu-babyyyyy," you said in a sweet tone.

☁️☁️☁️

You picked up the items from Mina and Momo.

"Got 'em," you said, shutting back the door.

"Here," you said, giving Bakugou his robe.

"Thanks," he said.

Bakugou pulled off his shirt. You plopped down on the bed eyeing him up and down.