𝐘/𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐏𝐓 𝟐

— Hey baes ✿ How are y'all today? I'm well if you wanted to know. Into today's chapter; it's a continuation of the last one. Anyways I hope you all enjoy, love you <33

εïз

        You and your U.A. friends sat on your American friends' couch. Chanel was ordering food for you guys. Everything was nice.

"Well, how are you guys?" Kodi asked your U.A. friends.

"Well, I'm good," Mina smiled.

"I'm great! It's a pleasure to me all of you guys," Kaminari smiled.

"I'm good, just chillin' I guess," Sero said, tilting his head back.

"Same here!" Kirishima smiled.

"That's lovely," Kodi smiled, "I'm thankful you all have been taking care of Y/N!"

"You're saying that as if I am a child," you rolled your eyes.

"You're a handful like a child," Bakugou muttered.

"Shut up," you said.

"Is she?" Kai asked all giggly while she sits in between Kirishima and Kaminari.

"You talkin' to me?" Bakugou asked.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Oh, well yeah, kinda," Bakugou said.

"No I'm not, don't listen to this man!" you said, sternly.

"The lie detector test said that was a lie," Chanel said as she walks back into the living room.

"Shut up," you muttered, sinking into the couch.

"Now, Now Y/N, you are a handful," she said, sitting in between you and Bakugou, "I'm surprised I still have patience with you,"

You kissed your teeth.

"Anyways, what do you all do at U.A?" Kodi asked, changing the conversation.

"Well, we do school, we train, and we have fun, I suppose," Kirishima explained.

"That sounds nice!" Kai smiled.

Chanel whispered in Kai's ear.

"Kai, your desperate is showing," she teases.

"Shut up!!" Kai said, pushing Chanel, who was laughing, away from her.

"Anyways Kodi," you turned to your friend.

"Yes?" she replied, tilting her head.

"Have you been talking to anyone lately?" you smiled slightly while asking your question.

Kodi smiles and chucked a bit, "Y/N, I don't do that talking stuff and you know that,"

"Yeah but I still want to know if you do talk to someone!" you said.

"If I did, I'll tell you," she smiled.

"Hey, Chanel?" Mina called for your friend.