𝓚.ai

' heyy! so this chapter is all about kai, and her relationship with kirishima! hope u enjoy <3

𝓚.ai

' you went over to your American friends' place with mina and sero. all was well, no problems at all, but y'all convo started to spice up when a specific redhead was involved.

" this is embarrassing but i use to have like this thing for kirishima " giggled mina.

" really? " you said, you were all ears for this newfound information.

" y-you use to like kirishima?! " screamed kai, she was shocked and her eyes were as big as saucers.

" girl, chillax, it's not that big of a deal, " huffed chanel.

chanel then lean close to kai's eye and began to whisper.

" or are you shock cause you can relate, " she snickered.

" ah! chanel stop! " squeaked kai, who was embarrassed.

" what's the problem you too? " kodi said, looked straight at them as she was a falcon and they were her prey.

" oh! not a thing, kodi! " smirked chanel, wrapping her arm around kai.

" girl, let kai speak for herself, " you sassed.

" well— well— well— " she repeated herself like a broken record.

" she must like kirishima, " blurted sero while he stuffed his face with cheese puffs.

" what?! " kai yelped, shooting up from her seat.

" blowing your cover, " chanel giggled.

" mhm, makes sense, " you added.

" i can make y'all a thing! " beamed mina.

" r—really? " asked kai, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

" kai, are you sure about that? " asked chanel, her attitude changing all of sudden.

" yes! yes, i'm sure! " kai smiled.

" all right! kai plus kirishima plan on go! " mina jumped up with her.

the two pink-loving girls giggled and squealed together.

" i need a drink, " chanel rolled her eyes.

she got up and head to the kitchen. you watched her . she then when into her room. you got up to follow her, bringing kodi along.

" you jelly or something? " you said, raising a brow and crossing your arms.

" [ y/n ], stop, " sighed kodi ,

" yeah stop, use the pink thing in your head to understand why i left, " sassed chanel.

" cause you're jeal— "