𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗲

author note 📝: im pretty sure that this is gonna be a short chapter but yeah, i'm kinda hair depressed so ion have that much motivation + i got lots to do. anyways enjoy 💘.

⚠️ ~ lil spicy 🌶

today was you guys last night at bakugou parents' beach house

today was you guys last night at bakugou parents' beach house. tomorrow, early morning you guys are heading out.

you took and shower for the night and went into your and bakugou's room. You put on underwear and a bra. however, instead of putting on one of your shirts like you did all week you put on one of the bakugou's.

you picked out a white tee, which was a bit larger than anything you ever wear but it wasn't that big of the deal. you put it on and walked to the mirror, giggling while looking at your reflection.

"treat me like white tees, don't get me dirty." you hummed.

suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

knock knock

"what— who is it?" you answered.

"it's me, bakugou, let me in." he somewhat ordered.

"mkay," you replied, opening the door for the boy.

"are-" bakugou said, looking you up and down, "wearing my shirt?".

"um yeah, what's wrong."

"nothing, sighs, it's cool," he said.

you smiled.

"i'ma take a shower," baku said, heading to get his towel and clothes.

he had just come back from training with the other boys, you were sleeping and mina and jirou went somewhere with mitsuki so y'all didn't train with them.

bakugou left the room. you decided to play music. you got your phone at the looked up a song.

white tee by summer walker started playing
(you can play the song if you want, check the video)

you went back to the mirror and look at yourself. you flipped around your braids and rubbing down your body, you were feeling yourself.

treat me like white tees, don't get me dirty

you started to sing to the music.

"love-love-love on me, love on love on me."

you were singing and dancing, you were feeling the song.

***
the song has been on repeat 2 times now.

"hey y/n, i'm done with the shower." bakugou said, coming into the room. "what you doing."

he was wearing basketball shorts and his iconic black tank top.

"heyy." you smirked, "just singing, dancing, whatever...".

"ohh."

you walked towards him smiling, you grabbed his hands and directing him to the bed.

"y-y/n" bakugou blushed. you smirked.

at this point summer's part was on and you started singing. (if the song isn't at summer's part skip to it if you want.)

"mess up your white tee, i'll do you dirty."

"w-what?" baku said, confused.

"wish you can fuck on me, love on, love on me, i'll take your money."

"what-" bakugou said raising his brow, you hushed his ass up real quick.

"it's a song chill baby," you muttered.

"b-baby?" bakugou said, turning red, which made you smile.

"look at you." you giggled, sitting on his lap and wrapping your arms around his neck.

you pressed your lips onto his, he pulls you closer to him by your waist. it quickly turned into a steamy make-out session.

you pulled away and got off his lap.

"what happened?" bakugou said, looking confused.

"nun," you said, you two sat there in silence for a bit.

a few moments later, you got up and put your braids up. after you turned to bakugou and asked what he wanted to do.

"what do you mean by that?"

you then grabbed his face and tilt it by his chin, "anything you want" you smirked.

bakugou turned red by the statement, "well... um, whatever you want."

you smiled and pushed him down on the bed. you then got on top of him and made him wrap his arms around your waist.

"well, i'm not sure what i want to do." you said smiled cheekily with your finger on your chin.

one thing you're good at is teasing the fuck out of people.

you watch bakugou's face turn red out of frustration.

"what's wrong katsuki?" you asked. you then whispered in his ear, "were you expecting something?".

bakugou tried getting up, "n-no y/n...".

you pinned him back down and kissed him. you then quickly pulled away.

"ok, what are you say so!" you smiled, getting off of him. you got off the bed and headed to the door.

"where the hell you're going?" bakugou asked.

"getting ice cream, duh." you laughed, walking out the room.

bakugou sighed, "that girl is really something else."

I told y'all it's finna be a short chapter, anyways, that's the end and i hope you enjoyed it💕

they're going to be back at U.A. next chapter so what do y'all wanna see?

anyways have a nice day.

edit: i just realized i hit 2k on this story, omg thank you 🥰!!