Chapter 35: Γάμος βρικολάκων (Vampire Wedding)

Early the next morning, the matriarchs were being woken up by the girls, but to no avail, half pushing and jumping on them. They were squealing of excitement.
"Today's the day!"
"Aren't you excited? I am!!" the matriarchs groaned, refusing to wake from their slumber.
"Get up, get up, get up!!" the yelled, jumping around them on the bed. Kyra came in, smiling slyly. Suddenly Alcina felt something resembling sand paper licking her arm.
"What?" she got startled, sitting upright, staring into yellow-green eyes.
"Well done Hades! You managed to wake one. Now. The other." Kyra cackled. Alcina lazily yawned, getting comfortable with her back against the wall. The leopard remembered Melania from his days as a cub. He jumped on her, softly biting her hand.
"Alright!! Ok! I'm awake!" she lazily sat upright, rubbing her eyes. Kyra's eyes fell on a body on the floor next to the bed and rolled her eyes.
"It's unbecoming to play with your food, darlings. Daniela, be a dear and dispose of the maiden's body. Cassandra, go make tea for your mothers. Bela, please run a bath for them." Kyra asked and Alcina was surprised that they actually listened to the older witch. They swarmed out the room. Kyra ran her hand through her long silver hair, clearing her throat. The matriarchs, even though sitting up, fell asleep again.
"Wake. Up! Melania, Alcina. You two will do nothing but relax today. Until I come and get you. We will take care of everything. Alexandra and Luca is already busy with the maidens preparing for the wedding. Karl and Stefan is busy preparing the horses. Donna is currently helping Daphnae setting the tables at the venue. And no, agapimenoi, you may not see what they're doing. I will be greeting the guests and send them to the venue in the carriages. They should be arriving soon. For now, you two relax, the girls will be helping you to get ready later." Kyra explained and Melania suddenly became nervous.
"Thank you, theia. We appreciate your help." Melania said, as Alcina noticed her tense posture. Daniela returned with their tea, and they hugged Alcina.
"Ok, girls. Follow this giagia. We have work to do!" Kyra chimed, leaving the room with Hades.
"We'll see you later, mothers."
"We love you!"
"Very much!" the girls sang, as they couldn't control their excitement.
"We love you too, dragii Mei." Alcina said, Melania yawning and nodding her head.
"Let's go take a bath, what do you say, mon amour?" Alcina got onto Melania's lap, straddling her. They were looking lovingly into each other's eyes. Alcina grabbed a tea cup as Melania lit a cigarette for each of them. Melania was sitting with her back against the wall, resting her head, watching Alcina.
"Are you getting cold feet?" Alcina asked, watching her over the rim of her tea cup.
"Of course not. I cannot wait, love."
"Good. You're not allowed to get cold feet." Alcina finished her tea, and with a playful smirk, balanced the empty tea cup on Melania's head. She frowned, a smile forming on her face.
"I love you, so very much." Alcina said, taking a drag from her cigarette.
"I love you too. Now. I would really like to kiss you. So if you could be so kind as to take the tea-" she couldn't finish, Alcina pressing their lips together, taking the tea cup and placing it on the nightstand. They feverishly made out, their hands eagerly running over each other's bodies. Alcina pulled away, making Melania frown.
"Hey! I was kind of enjoying myself there." Melania laughed, looking at Alcina's lips.
"Let's go take a bath." Alcina said as she slowly walked to the bathroom, leaving pieces of clothing as she undressed. Melania gawked for a second, before jumping from the bed, running after Alcina. They got in and almost immediately, Alcina was in her arms, kissing her.
"I'm so happy you walked into my life. Or rather, rode in. On your motorcycle." Alcina hummed, running her fingers through her hair. Melania smiled like a lovesick idiot.
"Me too. I have an idea. Let me take you for a ride. On my motorcycle I mean." Melania laughed.
"Alright. I'm afraid I've never experienced it before." she said hesitantly.
"Don't worry love. Trust me." Melania kissed her softly. They quickly finished their bath, before climbing out and got dressed. Melania gave her some biker clothes.
"You make an extremely sexy biker babe." she gawked at her bride to be.
"Thank you, love. I never thought I'd ever wear something like this." she tugged at her leather jacket, smiling. They quickly made their way downstairs, careful not to get spotted by anyone. They approached the Harley Davidson, and Melania jumped on starting the engine, making it roar to life. Alcina hesitated. Melania held out her hand, smiling warmly. Alcina took her hand and jumped on the back. The motorcycle was personally built, big enough to support two massive vampires. Melania placed Alcina's hands on her waist and Alcina leaned forward, resting her head on Melania's back. They saw Kyra running down the stairs after them, frowning a scary frown.
"Get back here! For fuck's sake!" she yelled, but Melania sped off, laughing out loud.