1 (rewritten)

Heya, I finally get to write this book. So my other fic was finished and again thank yall so much for the support 😚😚 this fic was supposed to be like a whole ass 1 chapter (one shot) but i got excited to post so i decided to just make it chapter by chapter so— yall have to wait new chapters 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 i wont post daily cause im trying to be a better writer and i want this thing to be detailed 🙄🤞🤞💅💅💅

7.4.24

Hello. I am back (not from making new stories!) on this account. I see that after a long time of ending my writing era as Ziela, people still reads this story. And honestly, Royal au is one of the best creation of mine. But it cringes the hell out of me when I read it now since it had bad writing. The plot is good, but I need to give justice to the writing! People really deserves to see this story as something better because the plot is wide that's all from my imagination.

I might not finish re-writing, but the flow of the story will be the same!

Happy readings!

-

x

It was a warm morning at the castle where a family of royalty resides. A castle from the nation of Liyue, with high mountains, and lots of things to mine. A nation of treasure, I say. As I sip on cup of tea made warmly by the maids of the fort, the gardener's from below waved at me. I hissed, looking down on them like they're some insects.

"Alatus? Aren't you supposed to be practicing?" I heard, as the sound of heels going against the concrete floor becomes louder—I sighed, putting down the cup on the tiny table next to my seat.

"I just wanted to relax for a bit, got any problem with that?" I turned to face her before crossing my arms, she chuckled and did the same. "You know it's not a great time to relax, right? The King may die any seconds you take your time 'relaxing.' I suggest you'd focus on being the next one."

"I can be a great one even without putting much effort." I grinned.

"Don't get cocky now, brother. You cannot assume that you'd be great without knowing how to draw your sword to fight me right now."

My forehead furrowed. I grabbed the hilt of my sword before drawing it out, determined to defeat the woman in front of me.

"This is what I like," she smirked, also bringing out hers before I started chasing after her.

"You've gotten better at this, don't you think?" She says after dodging an attack. We didn't mind the trouble it caused in the castle's hall. We were too focus to even care. "This is only your warm-up, how come you're already sweating?" She teases, which made me hiss.

"Your highness—" the general's eyes widen at the sight of our blades clashing. They shouldn't be surprise anymore. This is normal in this castle.

"What?"

We say at the same time, our swords still against each other. "A thief entered the wine cellar, attempting to steal the Dandelion Wine, and some more."

"Can't you catch it yourself?" I asked with a face of annoyance. "She's a bit... tricky."

We had no choice but to look for the thief ourselves. This wasn't usually our job, we had lots of guards to do this—but what shocks me is that no matter how many they were... they couldn't seem to catch this woman.

"First mission of the week, Alatus?" She smirked at me, which made me roll my eyes.

"Come back! Stealing here is the worst decision you've ever made!"