43

A different time

Tyrese POV

I laugh loudly as I have a drink with a friend of mine.
Her name is moonlight weird name but she is the best.

"I can't believe you and klaus is one again on the outs" she shakes her head.
"I can it seems to be the only thing we do now which is fight and try to kill each other but I love him" I shrug and drink my scotch.
"I can tell but maybe you two do need a break from each other because being around each other for almost if not a thousand years is a long time." She says and I nod agreeing with her.

"Your right, when did you become so smart?" She hits my shoulder which makes us both laugh.

"Anyway I wanted to talk to you about something" she turns serious and I nod, waiting for her to start.
"I noticed that you uhh have been busy lately" I give her a look.

"Moon what are you talking about?" I asked

"You don't normally kill unless you have a reason and lately all you been doing is killing people what is wrong with you because this person here is not my best friend"

I open and close my mouth lost for words.
She scoffs and stand up and walk out the bar.

I frown and just sit there and watch her.

Later

I knock on the door and wait for it to open.
I can't have her mad at me.
Moonlight means everything to me.

The door opens and she stands there and look at me "your right and I'm sorry I just been feeling a lot lately and really I just want to forget everything" I said to her and she rush forward and hug me.
I hold on to her like she might leave.

She moves back and look at me and she looks beautiful in the light of the moon, how ironic considering the fact her name is moonlight.

I lean down and connect our lips together.

She walks backwards and I follow her lead.
I close the door behind us and pick her up making her giggle.

Time skip

"Why are you acting so weird?" I asked her "no I'm not I just hate to do this" she looks down.

"Talk to me" I said

"I don't know if I can be who you need me to be"She looks as if she's about to cry

She looks as if she's about to cry.
"You want me to be the same person I was and be your best friend still but how can I do that when we had sex and have a baby on the way our son!" She moves away from me.

"This is why I have to do this"

"Do what!, I don't understand!" I watch as she glow a little bit.
She turns to me.
"You can't be in our sons life and I don't think I will be either" she said

"Don't do something you will regret" I said and she cry.
"I might but I might not" she said

"I don't think you ever realize how much you love something until you have to give it up" she puts her hand on her stomach

She then starts saying a spell lowly and I have tears in my own eyes.

My head then starts hurting and I grab at it trying to make the pain stop but it doesn't.
I then black out.

When I come to again I'm by myself in a unknown place.
What happened?.

I stand up and decided that I need to make my way home.