23

Tyrese POV

I walk into the compound and see Elijah standing there as some workers do construction work.

I sigh as I see klaus walk out and I know it's gonna be a problem or something.
I walk pass them and pour myself a drink.

I watch them as they talk.
"You might want to live here with the damage marcel left but I won't" Elijah told klaus.

"Well all this noise is not only irritating me but the child I'm carrying also" he said and I then watch as the evil one walks out.
I roll my eyes.

Elijah looks over to me but I just shake my head and hold up the bottle of wine I have.
He shake his head at me and turn back to klaus and genahoe as I like to call her.

"Why is she here?, not only did she kidnapped you and Rebekah which caused for our sister to leave and drive a wedge in you and Tyrese relationship" he said and I feel eyes on me.
"Oh don't mind me just having some fun with my bottle right here" I said and turn away from them.
"Thank god for alcohol" I said and sit down in a chair.

"Like I told Tyrese klaus has forgiven me and I have been there for him and the baby and why live in the past Elijah" she said and I huff and stand up.

I roll my shoulders back and speed up to her making her gasped.
I growl at her.

I feel my eyes glow.
I was about to attack her when I feel klaus grab me.
I look down at him with a glare still on my face.

"Go to the bayou and be with your pack for a while and I will come and see you later" he told me.
I close my eyes and breath in slowly before breathing out and opening my eyes.

I nod at him and walk pass him and out the place.

I make it to the bayou and see all the wolf's.
I smile a little at being with my people.

"Where have you've been boy?" Marry asked me.
"I had to make sure klaus was alright and take some time for myself in mystic falls" I answer her.
She nods at me.
"That boy will be fine your people need you and Hayley here" she told me.
I nod at her "I know but he's my husband and he's carrying my child" I say to her and walk over to Hayley and Jackson.
"Hey man" Jack said to me and I hug him.
"Hey"

"Where you been?" He ask me
"Around" is all I say and I feel a little restless.

"Hey I will be back" I tell them and walk off to a river.

I stand there and close my eyes.
I listen to the sounds of nature before I start taking my clothes off.
I then start feeling my bones break as I turn into my wolf form.

I then run off.

Third POV

While Tyrese was in wolf form klaus was standing in the window of the compound with his hand on his stomach.

"Your father will be back soon and to normal, we will rule as we once did together side by side along with you our prince" he said and looked over at the picture that showed the baby.

What klaus didn't know is he wouldn't see Tyrese for a while.