•Cabello•

•22•

Camila

"Thank you officer." Austin says sadly. We were on our way out of the police station from being questioned. I appreciate Austin so much for saving my life. I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for him and the other guys. "Well I'm gonna go call a cab. See you later Mila." Austin says as he begins to walk away. "Austin wait." I say behind him. He turns around and looks at me. "I really appreciate that you saved me and I just wanted to repay you. How about we get a cab together to my house." I say with a wink. He gives me a mischevious smile and quickly turns on his phone. I giggle softly at his sillyness.

About an hour later, we eventually arrive at my house. Luckily my family weren't home. I unlock the door and head inside with Austin behind me. I set my keys on the coffee table and head into the kitchen. "You want some water or something?" I ask Austin. He nods and smiles. I didn't think I was gonna be able to see my house ever again. I couldn't just leave my family like that, especially not my little sister Sofia. She's my everything.

I come into the living room with our water ad sit on the couch next to Austin. He takes his cup of water out of my hand and takes a sip. "So why are we at your house again?" Austin asks as he gazes into my eyes. I place my cup of water on the table and straddle over him. His eyes goes wide in surprise. He smirks and puts his hands on my waist. He places a soft kiss on my lips and grabs my ass. I flick my tongue on his bottom lip causing him to groan softly. We began making out which sent chills down my spine. I know Austin has done some really idiotic things these past months but I can't help that I am in love with him. He's absolutely amazing and I couldn't think of anyone else that I would wanna lose my virginity to.

Austin carried me up the stairs bridal style. He walked into my room and he placed me on the bed gently. He opens my legs, getting in between them. "I know you are supposed to be repaying me but this is your first time and I wanna treat you like the princess that you are." Austin says making me blush. He smiles and begins kissing me on my neck, carefully unbottoning my shirt.

He reaches behind my back and unhooks my bra, causing my breast to pop out. As Austin stared at my breast in lust, I began to get insecure. No guy has wanted me on every level besides Austin. It's something to get used to. He began sucking on my breast, his hands roaming over my shaking body. I let a light whimper escape my lips as I bit the bottom one. Austin smirks and unbuttons my jean shorts and slowly slides them off. I had on a pair banana underwear that I wore everyday. (I wash them of course). Austin chuckles softly at my choice of undies. "Don't worry baby, I think they're cute." Austin says placing a huge smile on my then embarrassed face. He slowly slides off my panties, blowing his breath on my private area. Surprisingly it felt really good. He places soft kisses up and down my slit. "Perfect babe" He says before he takes off all of his clothes. Once he took off his boxers, my eyes grew wide in shook. He was huge! Oh god, I know this is gonna hurt. "You're really big Austin." I say timidly. He smirks and hovers over me. "I know." He says before entering me slowly." I gasp in pain. Austin stops and holds my face in concern. "You want me to stop?" He asks me. I shake my head no. "Please keep going, I can take it." I say. He nods and enters back into me.

Many minutes later, the pain subsides and I was starting to enjoy myself a little more. "Yes Austin that feels good." I scream. He thrusts faster in me as my fingernails dug into his back. "I love you Cabello." Austin says in between staggered breaths. I flip him over and get on top and start riding like my life depended on it. "I love you too Mahone."

A/N: ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS GUYS!! I DIDN'T THINK THIS STORY WOULD ACTUALLY GET THIS POPULAR BUT I'M PROUD OF MYSELF. JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, I'M NOT GOOD AT WRITING SEX SCENES SO MY BAD FOR THST TERRIBLE DISPLAY. I LOVE YOU GUYS

~STAY HUMBLE