Forgive me for having this as a dream.....

Start from the beginning

"Yes I know, but I didn't wish to wake her for my foolish desires...It's shameful, yes...he leans in closer to Ciel's ear licking his steadily at first. Then he bites down on his ear lobe roughly, getting pleasure from seeing his young lord whimpering."But I grow oh so tired."

"S-S-ebast..ian.." With the combination of his teeth chattering from cold, and the moans, boy couldn't refuse him any longer becoming Sebastian's play thing for just this once....(bitch Ciell~)

~Ciel P.O.V~

He was just such an idiot, I swear...but I guess I just missed him getting a bit lonely...I had to let him go so that sister could have him instead...but I....couldn't myself. I missed Sebastian's body, and his skin against mine...now this is happening, I...

"Ugh...mnhh..." Sebastian slid his hand in between my legs, and started making his own form of fun. I felt bad for feeling so good about his touch. "St..op...I can't..." Unable to form my words properly, he only hindered me by rubbing harder. "Ehhh~" My mind was clouded with sensual reminiscent memories..."Take me..." I was embarrassed, saying those words aloud on accident. Sebastian took notice, and then chuckled pushing my body on the bed. Now I could see his lustful eyes more clearly, as he loomed over me pining bother my wrists down. Turning away a bit shamed, He immediately aims for my neck sucking while pushing both of my legs in the air. I already knew what was coming next...as he spreads one leg away from the other, Sebastian stuck two fingers inside my anus, rubbing the tip of my...XD....with his thumb caressingly up and down..in and out...

"Yes...my...lord..." I felt myself cum a little....as he said those words to me.

"Sebast~ian..." I did it a second time, when he reached over and started kissing me on the lips. He bit down on my lower lip, and it hurt so good... I kept watching, now as he unbottoned his torso and unzipped his pants in the process of undressing himself.

"You were right...it is much more hot in here then outside." He pushed himself inside of me, and I tried not to show that it had hurt. I was now turned over, and from the position I had been, the door was slightly cracked open. I could see my sister's eye poking in staring at me the 'scene' in particular rather than at just me or Sebastian. "I was wondering how long it was going to take you..."

Helicie sighed, walking in to the room sweating as much as I was. "You're a slut, Sebastian." I was surprised...she didn't say those words with anger, and Sebastian didn't seem to look that worried....stop thrusting already....OMG sorry.... "You have been standing behind that door for some time now." Sebastian, looked like he knew everything. Sister stood there silently, crossing bother her legs, and arms like she was trying to find comfort with herself.

"You mean, you aren't angry with me sis..."

"I'm a bit upset, but not angry. I don't mind sharing him with you, now I see why you were so distraught knowing that we were together." Her skin was the reddest I had ever seen. She couldn't keep her eyes away from us. "And...um...sorry to keep you."

"Forgive me for being impatient...I have been unfaithful to you..." Now he looked ashamed in his self, but only for a little bit. "How ever, I can see that you're still interested. Why don't you remove your arms, and stop hiding mistress."

I was confused by what he meant, not really focusing on the beginning part. I knew he was a slut too. Helice whimpered bit by bit, as she slowly moved her hands away to her side. Her shirt was undone all the way down to the last button, showing her small breasts. When she uncrossed her legs I could see that she really had been watching the whole entire time...she hadn't any underwear on and the trail of..'liquid' went down all the way to her feet. And her fingertips were also covered.