They yelled back an forth, not knowing two other boy listening in.

"GUY IS IT A GUN? DO YOU SEE THE GUN?"

"SHUT UP ABOUT THE FUCKING GUN FOR A SECOND!" Sage screamed, "IM GONNA PUKE."

"YOU GUYS OWE US FOR LIFE!"

Suddenly the water start to gurgle, "What the hell?" Sage whispered right before it started to splash violently.

"Uhhh, is the water rising or is just me?" Kie asked.

They looked into another pipe, as water rushed out of it. "Oh shit. GUYS THE WATER!" Kie yelled.

"KIARA! SAGE GET OUT OF THERE NOW!"

"WE DONT HAVE TIME!" Sage yelled. She looked at the ladder, "Kie go! Up the ladder go!"

Kie made her way up the ladder, Sage climbed under her as the water made her way up to her waist, "KIE GO!"

"SAGE! KIE!" The boys yelled in panic, hearing their faint yells.

"I can't lift the top Sage!" Kie yelled as she tried pushing the sewer top off.

Sage climbed up next to her, "Okay together ONE TWO THREE!"

They yelled as they tried pushing it, it slowly started to lift. "OKAY WE GOT IT KEEP GO-,"

The water violently hit Sage in her legs making her slip and fall. "SAGE!"

Sage plunged under the water, the current violently pulling her. She latched onto the ladder that was under the waters.

She used all her strength to fight the water, she finally made it to the surface making Kie gasp in relief.

Mean while the boys ran to the man hole, "GUYS!" Pope yelled out as Sage gasped for hair.

"SAGE KIE!" JJ yelled.

"KIE GET OUT!" Sage yelled as the water was up to her chest, splashing her face.

"GUYS HELP!" Kie yelled. "SAGE CLIMB UP NEXT TO ME!"

"I CAN'T IT WILL PUSH ME DOWN." Sage pointing her chin up to keep her face from going under the water.

"SAGE HOLD ON!" Kie yelled knowing she would go underwater any second. "GUYS SAGE SHES GOING TO DROWN GET US OUT."

Just as they approach them Sage took a big deep breath, "JJ!" She yelled out in fear before her head was submerged underwater.

She held onto the later, all the yells muffled. "SAGE! SAGE!" JJ called out as they tried to get the top
Off.

"SHE UNDER THE WATER GET US OUT!" Kie yelled.

Sage finally started to feeling the burning sensation in her chest. Come on she couldn't die like this.

But she was going too.

Her grip loosen, as her head faded out. She looked up, seeing blurry figures. She wish she could say goodbye.

Water rushed into her mouth as she lost consciousness. Right as her hand slipped of the ladder Lie grabbed her, holding her arm tightly.