"I heard that." JJ exclaimed.

"It's fine, you guys are scared." Kie said. "It's kinda cute."

"No we're not!" They boys tried to defend themselves.

"It's fine you just let the women take care of this." Sage patted JJ's shoulder.

"Good thing I brought the crow." JJ said pulling out his crow bar. He opened the sewer

"Okay, just be careful." Pope told them, mostly directed towards Kie. Sage noticed this making her smirk.

"Don't worry Einstein I can handle my handle my own." Sage said giving the boy a wink. She looked at JJ, "JJ, don't do anything stupid. Pope watch him."

"Why do you guys always think I need a babysitter?" JJ asked.

"Because most of the time you do." Pope answered.

"He's right." Kie added, "You do."

JJ stared at all of them in betrayal, "You know what I don't have to take this abuse from you guys. This is harassment."

Sage chuckled before crawling into the sewer, "Ew it smells in here."

"No shit it's a sewer Kie." Sage's nose scrunched in disgust.

"Holler if you need anything." JJ told them, "We'll holler back."

"Very helpful, JJ." Kie responded, "Thank you."

Kie crawled behind Sage, both of them looking for the gun.

"Guys you find anything yet?" Pope asked.

"Do you see the gun?" JJ asked.

"Nothing!" Kie yelled.

"It's probably at the bottom of the catch basin!" Pope told them.

They finally made it to an opening, "Be careful Kie." Sage told her and they went into it.

They sat across from each other catching their breaths. Kie looked up at the ladder above her.

"People are so shitty." Kie muttered as they threw garbage out of their way.

The looks around, moving their hands in the murky water to find the gun. "Hey hey Sage. Guys I think I found something!" Kie said "ugh gross."

She picked something up, Sage's eyes widen seeing a carcass of something. Or someone.

"Holy Shit! No no no!" Sage yelled moving away from it.

"Oh my god oh my god." Kie repeated.

The girls yelled in panic, not hearing the boys yelling for them, "YOU GUYS THERES SOMETHING DEAD IN HERE!" Sage yelled.

"Like a person?" Pope asked.

Another piece float making them scream, latching onto each other.

"THERES SOMETHING DEAD!"

"LIKE A PERSON?"

"THERE IS SOMETHING DEAD IN HERE."