Chapter 15

Your POV:
it's been a few weeks and i'm getting so close with Payton. I think i might be falling for him. He being so much nicer to me. He's taking me out on a date tonight. Idk why but IM SO EXCITED!!!! omg i rlly need to calm down. i always get hyper/excited over the smallest things lol but anyways i need to get ready soooo yeahhhhh.
End of POV

You start to get ready. You take a shower and do you hair and makeup and put your dress on.

Your dress ^^

Your dress ^^

Your makeup ^^

Your makeup ^^

Your hair ^^

After I go downstairs and see Payton waiting for me. he is wearing a black shirt with a navy blue blazer with black trousers and shiny black shoes. He looks so hot 🥵.
Payton: you ready angel?
You: ofc pay
You both go to the garage go into one of the cars (you choose) and Payton drives to the restaurant.

As soon as you get there Payton's holds on to your waist and you walk to the door and Payton opens it for you. You get to the desk and see a lady.
lady: hi do you have a reservation?
Payton: yes for Moormeier
lady: oh um y-yes right this w-way Mr Moormeier.
She shows you to your table. You both go and sit down opposite each other. Then the waiter comes and gives you guys the menus.
Waiter: here's the menu for you handsome
(she gives it to Payton and winks at him) (you start to get angry)
Waiter: and here's yours
(she throws yours at you and walks away)
You: why is the waiter so rude
Payton: don't let it bother you angel. What do you want to eat?
You: idk what to get
then the waiter comes back

Waiter: so what are you ordering handsome?
Payton: err i would like steak please (he says with no emotion)
Waiter: ok and what about you?
You: umm maybe a salad thanks
Waiter: good cuz you look like you need one
(Payton was on the phone)
She walks away and Payton ends the call.
Payton: you ok angel?
You: errr yeah i just need to go to the bathroom on sec.
You leave the table and go to the kitchens and see the Waiter.
Waiter: umm excuse me but ugly people aren't allowed here
You: oh you deserve this
You punch her and kick her in the stomach
You: ok now listen if you disrespect me one more fucking time, I will make your life a living hell
(TW!!!!)
Waiter: oh please is that the best you can do. YOUR A WORTHLESS BICTH! GO KYS!
(Don't ever say that to anyone people)(TW^^)
Then the manager comes
Manager: Why are you being so rude to the Mafia boss's fiancé?
Waiter: cuz she is ugly and annoying
Manager: YOUR FIRED! GET OUT NOW
Waiter: ughhh!! You will regret this bitch!
You give her a death stare and she runs out of the restaurant.
Manager: sorry about her she can be extremely stubborn.
You: yeah she is so rude. Next time don't employ people like that
Manager: don't worry we won't.

You go back to the table and sit down again
Payton: angel why did you just come out of the kitchen
You: oh no reason just had to talk with the Manager
Payton: nothing happened right?
You: no don't worry Pay everything is fine i promise
you hold his hand (his hands are so soft)
Then your food comes out and you guys eat. Payton pays and Payton drives the car.
You: wait Pay this isn't the way home where are we going?
Payton: don't worry it's a surprise
You: Payton i don't like surprises just tell me pleaseee 🥺🥺
Payton: no. you will like it trust me.
After about 5 minutes you guys arrive.
You: wait Payton why are we her- wowww this looks beautiful
You guys are at the HOLLYWOOD sign you can see the whole city
Payton: i know it's beautiful just like you
You start to blush and Payton lifts your chin up. You both stare into each other eyes until Payton breaks it.
Payton: see i bought you here cuz this used to be my spot but know it's ours
You: awww that's so cute
Payton: And another reason why i bought you here is because well (he holds both of your hands) you see ever since you have came into my life you have changed me from being a cold hearted person to a much more calmer person. Your so pretty, beautiful, smart and stunning person and i'm so glad i have you in my life. So i was wondering even though we are getting married and each other's fiancé's will you be my girlfriend?
You: ofc i will be your girlfriend Payton
Payton: yesss
he picked you up and you both spin around together.
he puts you down and you both get closer and stare into each other's eyes.
You: i love you Payton
Payton: i love you to y/n
you both get even more closer and you both kiss for a long time. After about 2 minutes you both pull away and sit down in front of the sign and Payton puts his arm around you and you put your head on his shoulder and you both watch the city.

A few hours later you both have been watching the city since sunset (it was beautiful) and it's late at night and you start to get tired.
You yawn
Payton: aww are you tired baby?
you nod
Payton: come on let's go to sleep
You: in the car?
Payton: mhm lemme set it up
You: ok baby
Payton set the car up and he picks you up and lays you down.(he has move the back seats forward so the is a huge gap in the boot) He lays next you go and you lay in his chest and he starts to play with your hair. Slowly you start to fall asleep and Payton notices.
Payton: Good night angel (he kisses your forehead) sweet dreams
and he starts to fall asleep.

a/n: hey guysss! sorry for not posting but drama coming soon ;) anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter.
love you all cx