Chapter 13

Skip to the day of the Mafia ball

You are in the living room stressing out about a lot of things. Just then everyone comes downstairs.
Nessa: sis are you ok
You: not now ness
Payton: angel why are you stressed
You: cause i am payton
Josh: yeah but we want to know why?
You: ughh fine so DG (Diablo Ghost) is extremely busy trying to sort out ... things and i am sorting out entertainment for tonight
Everyone: oh
Nessa: sis do you need some help
You: no thanks ness.
You: by the way i might be arriving late tonight
Payton: what why?
Josh: i though we were all going together
You: we were but something came up. But don't worry guys go and get ready i'll meet you guys there.
everyone: ok

After you finished what you were doing everyone had already left then you you get ready and grab your mask and leave the house.
After about an hour you get there and go backstage and meet Nessa and Avani.
You: hey guys
Both: hey
You: you guys ready?
Both: yess
You: ok let's do it
You get changed into you DG dress and put your mask , contact lenses in and the voice changer thing and grab a microphone.
As soon as your ready you walk out onto the stage
You: good evening everyone. hope you all are enjoying this evening. For those of you who don't know me, I am the Diablo Ghost. The leader of every gang and mafia around the whole world. And the most dangerous person on Earth. Now usually this evening we would have a orchestra come and play this evening but we have something different. Now on your tables you should see a mask now i want you all to put it over your face. (everyone does that) so now that you all have done that please welcome THE WEEKND!
Everyone cheers and you walks off stage and get ready to the dress Payton bought you.

⚠️TW: FLASHING⚠️
WATCH ALL OF IT ^^
This is how it goes it's performed in the Mafia ball
You: the girl without a mask
The Weeknd: The Weeknd (lol)

As soon as the song finishes everyone claps and cheers and you sneakly go and sit next to Payton.
Payton: oh hey angel i didn't know you were here
You: oh i just got here
Payton: oh you missed a really great performance
You: don't worry i saw it
You guys talk for abit until it's time for the dance so Avani, Anthony,Nessa and Josh got the dance floor and start dancing with each other as couples. You look at Payton and he looks at you. He gets up out of his seat goes in front of you.
Payton: shall we angel (he says sticking his arm out)
You: yes (you grab his hand)
He leads you to the dance floor and puts on hand on your waist and grabs your other hand. You grab his hand and put your other hand on his shoulder and start dancing and moving in sync.
After about a minute of dancing you both stare into each other's eyes. After about 5 minutes you both start to move closer and closer until
...

keep going :)

keep going :))

almost there ;)

You both kiss
After about 2 minutes you both pull away
You: i love you Payton
Payton: i love you too angel
You smile and so does he and carry on dancing.
After about 2 hours later it's 12 am so you all go home. You take you dress off and get ready for bed. You lay down in bed and cuddle with Payton. You slowly started to fall asleep and so does he!

Authors note: hey guys hope you have enjoyed this chapter.
love you all xx