"And what was that?"

"That i'm in fact, an immortal being."

And with that, the battle begins. Two strong demons versus the demon king himself. Tanjiro pulled out his blade and it glows crimson red just like his eyes. His permanent demon slayer mark started to glow. The atmosphere are already filled with his intimidation aura alone. The demons found themselves hard to breath. But they're strong now. They must bring him back or face the consequences.

"Shall we?" Tanjiro said

"We shall." The demons responded

And so, the battle began. The demons began to rain Tanjiro with multiple simultaneous attacks but he simply dodges them with ease. Both opponents are moving so fast that it would look like a blur to the naked eye. Whenever the demons tries to attack, Tanjiro would simply either dodge or cut their limb. The demons however kept attacking hoping for a hit as oppose to have a strategy. These two weren't the smartest demons if you couldn't tell already.

"I could do this all day you know. Even in midday." Tanjiro taunted

"Ooh, is that why master is so eager to meet you? Because you can survive the sun?"

"In that case, lets finish it here shall we?"

Both demons stopped their barrage of attacks and concentrate on something. Tanjiro stood there in a combat stance.

"Blood demon art, hollow cage of sorrow" Both demons said in unison

Suddenly, a big dome like cage surrounds all of the hunters including Tanjiro. The demons put out an open palm and slowly forming it into a fist. As they does that, the cage rapidly closing in towards the hunters and they were all unable to cut themselves out of it. Just when they thought their lives are over, the sky suddenly lit up with fiery blue flame.

"Sun breathing, Azure Heaven"

A person flying over them cutting all the dome cage in a circular motion. The hunter looked at it in awe as they're saved by that one unknown man. The demons seems to be amused rather than cowering in fear like most would.

"Impressive. You managed to escape and saved them all."

"Such a hero eh? Surely this wouldn't be enough to capture you."

"Got anything else to say?" Tanjiro glared at them

"As the matter of fact, Blood demon art. Blood haze."

The air surround the demons suddenly turn blood red. Its like a haze made out of blood has descended.

"Try to survive this."

The demons blow the haze over towards the hunters direction. Tanjiro took a stance in front to counter it.

"Water breathing, eleventh form. Dead calm."

"Water breathing?" A hunter said

"Eleventh form?" Another hunter in shock

As the haze got closer, they all were holding their breath. But the haze never surpass the man standing in front of them. It was as if the haze was disappearing right in front of them. They were shocked to see how powerful this mysterious man is. Some have recovered and are already on their feet to join in the battle.

"How pathetic you all are. Still joining the fight?" The demons said in disdain

"Don't underestimate them. One day, they'll be more successful than me." Tanjiro said in confidence