Tanjiro: "Thank you Tamayo san."

Tamayo: "No need to Tanjiro. Since i've got all what i need, i will start immediately so you can go back being human again."

Tanjiro: "Thank you. I better get going now. Since you know, i'm still being hunted."

Yushiro: "Wait, Tanjiro. Take this."

Tanjiro: "I don't need invisibility Yushiro san."

Yushiro: "No, this is a communication paper. Just put this on and you'll be able to contact me."

Tanjiro: "Sounds useful."

Yushiro: "It will glow whenever i called for you. So you better pick it up when it does."

Tanjiro: "I will. And thank you, Yushiro san."

Tamayo: "Be careful Tanjiro san. A lot of activities had happened during your absence."

Tanjiro: "Thank you for the warning Tamayo san. I'll be off now."

Tanjiro went out and took off into the night leaving the two alone. But during his travels, he heard screaming in the distance. He rushed over to see what was going on. He dashed on rooftops and alleyways to avoid detection. He arrived shortly after and he saw two really buffed out demons roaming around the streets raiding people's houses. The hunter forces had already arrived long before he did and there were about 20 of them surround the two demons.

He stand well back to watch how would they perform. To his surprise, they were doing pretty well since he heard that they had a pillar training like he did back in the old days. He watched as the hunters making progress and were working together to decapitate the demons. Then, all of a sudden, they were all taken out in a swipe. Wait, a swipe? Are the demons toying with them or something? And indeed, he was right.

The demons were seemingly just blocking their attacks. Not a single offence. But as soon as one of them swipe his hand, it blew all 20 hunters away like a piece of papers. 15 of them were severely injured and three of them are immobile. The last remaining two faced the demons in fear.

"Looks like you're all a bunch of weaklings." One of the demon said

"You will never get away with this demons!" The hunter shouted

"Well then, i'll take you to your demise then." The demons replied

The hunters are just about to get hit head on and they closed their eyes for the hit. But, it never came. They opened their eyes to see a white figure right in front of them blocking the attack.

"Are you alright?"

"W-who are you?"

"I assume that's a yes. Go and take care of your fallen comrade."

"A-are you sure? W-we can help you."

"You're both injured yourself. Go and help your comrade."

"R-right away sir!"

The two hunter rushed over to help their comrades who are badly injured. Meanwhile, the man and demons are facing each other in the eyes.

"Well well well. Looks like we meet again Kamado Tanjiro."

"You both seem a bit different since the last time we met. Have you been working out lately?" Tanjiro replied

"Like we said, our master is quite, different."

"Now you're gonna come with us or die trying."

"It would have seem you've forgotten something." Tanjiro reminded