Episode 16: Wind and Fire

Present Mic: WELCOME BACK SPORTS FANS TO THE FINAL ROUND OF THE ANNUAL UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! IN CASE YOU'VE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK ALL DAY, LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED!

Aizawa: Another pun? Really?

Present Mic: THE FESTIVAL BEGAN WITH A ROCKETING START WHEN CLASS 1-A STUDENT, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG STOLE THE LEAD AND ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED EVERYONE IN THE OBSTACLE RACE! WOW LOOK AT HIM GO! I CAN'T EVEN KEEP UP WITH HIM!

Aizawa: For those unaware, Sonic has a dual quirk. His first quirk is called Needlemouse. Sonic is a Mobian resembling a hedgehog, which gives him his spiky quills. With this ability, he can also tuck and roll into a ball.

Present Mic: HIS SECOND QUIRK IS THE MORE FLASHY OF TWO CALLED SPEED OF SOUND! SONIC CAN MOVE FAST ENOUGH TO BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER, GOING FROM ZERO TO 767 MPH IN AN INSTANT! BUT HIS SPEED FEATS DON'T STOP THERE!

Aizawa: With enough focus, he can also surpass the speed of light, as hard as that may seem to believe.

Present Mic: SONIC'S LEAD HOWEVER WAS STOLEN WHEN FELLOW CLASS 1-A STUDENT IZUKU MIDORIYA TOOK FIRST PLACE DURING THE CAVALRY BATTLE ALONGSIDE HIS TEAMMATES! BUT THE ACTION DIDN'T STOP THERE!

Aizawa: Both students qualified for the final tournament of the festival, defeating the likes of their strongest classmates.

Present Mic: AFTER COUNTLESS BATTLES SONIC HAS NOW MADE IT TO THE FINAL ROUND AND WILL FACE HIS OPPONENT; BLAZE THE CAT FROM CLASS 1-B.

Aizawa: Blaze is at the top of her class with a quirk called Pyrokinesis. She has complete control over heat and fire, which she can use for both offensive and defensive purposes.

Present Mic: WITH A POWERHOUSE QUIRK LIKE THAT, IT COULD MEAN THE END FOR SONIC'S WINNING STREAK! WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP AND TAKE HOME THE GOLD? THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT SO STAY TUNED!

Sonic is currently in the locker room getting ready for his final match with Blaze. 

Everyone: SONIC!

Sonic looks up and sees the entirety of Class 1-A, minus Bakugou.

Sonic: Whoa! What're you guys all doing here?