Episode 11: It's No Use!

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"Yo. I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. A student at UA, on my journey toward becoming a hero. The final part of the Sports Festival has just started; the battle tournament! My buddies Izuku Midoriya and Denki Kaminari went up first and totally came out on top. Now it's my turn, and I'm gonna be goin' up against a kid from 1-B. He doesn't look so tough, but I'll have to be careful. Okay then, let's see what you've got Silver!"

*flashback*

Blaze and Silver were close ever since they were little. Blaze was sometimes cold, intentionally or unintentionally, but Silver always rode her coattails and the 2 have been friends ever since.

Young Silver: Blaze! Blaze!

Young Blaze: Hmph. You're late.

Young Silver: S-Sorry. I'm not as fast as you are.

Young Blaze: You're gonna have to do better if you're going to keep up with me. C'mon, let's get going.

Young Blaze: Going? Going where?

Young Blaze: You're going to help me train.

Young Silver: Y-You want ME to train with you? Alright!

They spar for a bit at a park for a while. Blaze wins every round against Silver, although neither of them has yet mastered their quirks. After a day of sparring, they take a rest.

Young Silver: Wow, your quirk is incredible Blaze! I wish I had something as cool as yours.

Young Blaze: That's why when I grow up, I'm gonna be the greatest hero who ever lived! Blaze The Cat! The Pyro Fighter! Queen of the Sol Kingdom!

Young Silver: And I could be your partner! We could be a hero duo.

Young Blaze: You're so naive. If anything, you'd be my sidekick.

Young Silver:...

Young Blaze: H-Hey, c'mon. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.

Young Silver: It's okay. I know I'm not as strong as you. I don't know if I'll ever be that strong...

Young Blaze: Silver...

Young Silver: But that's okay! I might be behind you for now... but I promise I'll keep getting stronger so that someday, we can stand side by side!

Young Blaze:...Okay. It's a promise then.

*flashback ends*

Sonic and Silver are next up in the Battle Tournament and everyone is eager to see how this match will go.

Blaze: Silver... I want to see how far you've come since that day.

Music Insert:

Sonic rushes toward Silver head first.

Sonic: You're mine!

Sonic runs towards Silver but stops in his tracks. He's still moving but now he's stuck in place and surrounded by a teal aura.

Sonic: Huh? What the-?!

Silver: It's no use!

He looks up to see Silver's hair glowing the same color and his hand upright. It has a strange glowing symbol on it.

Silver: Take this!

As he waves his hand around, he shakes Sonic around before tossing back.

Sonic: Oof! Rgh! Lucky shot!