"Just Atty?"

The (hair color) haired female spoke softly

"Yes"

Sensing this is a different from the other dimensions she've seen and went into, she lied about her name

"Well my name is (First name)(Last name), I serve as the Saintess of the Temple"

You smile at the right in front of you whom you didn't notice was quite shock

At the moment Athanasia was currently thinking if she went back into the time where the founding of the first emperor is, but being quite honest to herself, she knew that this is the same time for her father's regain. Same staffs inside the palace, same interior design, same mood. But this dimension has something no dimension has. A saintess.

As Athanasia was about to reply, someone burst through out the door.

"Theodore"

"Your Holiness! I mean Your Majesty, why did you suddenly run off like that?"

Athanasia was quick to recognize the former Holy knight that disappeared a couple of years ago in there timeline. There was no news about him, he just disappeared without any trace. Given the fact that there is a Saintess in this world, of course he would he the one to become the aide of the Saintess.

"They told me the Lady was currently awake"

You reason out with a smile

"Well I understand that but this is you walking out in the middle of your conversation with his majesty"

Theodore stated obviously at distress

"What's wrong with that?"

You blink innocently at Theodore

As Athanasia watch you and Theodore bicker, there was something the makes him feels odd. Not in a bad way but in a good way. It seems familiar, really really familiar as if she had seen this before.

Then the door once again burst out open, the first person Athanasia saw was her father, mindlessly about to greet him and call him father but

"My Empress"

What?

Athanasia almost said out loud

"I don't appreciate you suddenly walking out in the middle of our conversation just for a Lad-.?"

As soon as Athanasia and Claude eyes meet, Claude, or should she say this dimension Claude eyes widen

In the middle of the silence, a soft laugh can be heard. It was you who was laughing so hard you're about to fall of the chair right beside the bed.

"Hahaha I told you she looks just like you"

You utter in between laugh

"I was about to believe you had another child with another woman if it wasn't the fact that I was your only woman and I'm always by your side"

You stated still laughing