Bell: "Hello everyone." Bell gave everyone a smile.

Hestia: "Bell!" Hestia ran and hugged Bell.

Bell: "Hello Goddess." Bell accepted the hug and returned it.

Haruhime: "Hello Master Bell."

Welf: "Yo."

Mikoto: "We're glad to know you're okay Master Bell."

Lili: "Agreed."

Bell: "Thank you everyone." Bell gave them a smile. 

While the other Bell watched he started smiling, but was approached by Syr(Freya).

Syr(Freya): "Hello, and who might you be?"

DT! Bell: "Hello, my name is Bell Cranel but you can call me DT, Freya." DT said that last part quietly only allowing Freya to hear, as DT said it his left eye started glowing. This caused Freya to sweat a little.

Alfia: "B... Bell?"

Bell & DT: "Yes?" Both Bell and DT then started looking at each other, then they started laughing.

DT! Bell: "I'm guessing you're talking to classic or your Bell Cranel correct?"

Alfia: "Y-Yes."

Bell: "Yes Auntie, is something wrong?" Bell gave his aunt a smile.

Alfia wanted to hug Bell but she started to remember leaving him behind with nothing, this caused her to look down in shame. Both Bells noticed tears running down her face.

Alfia: "I... I'm sorry." Alfia spoke in a low tone. Bell let go of Hestia and walked up to Alfia and started hugging her.

Bell: "Auntie, It's okay. There's no need to cry." Bell said comforting his aunt while giving her a soft smile, Alfia then hugged Bell back.

Meteria started walking towards Bell and Alfia with Hera, Zald and Zeus.

Meteria: "Hello, Bell." Meteria gave a soft smile.

Bell: Bell ran up and hugged her. "Hello mom."

Meteria: "It's nice to finally see you all grown up, my baby boy." Meteria returned the hug.

Bell: Bell let go of his mother and  greeted the others. "Hey Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Zald." Bell gave them a smile.

Zeus: "It's good to see you've become a man, Bell." Zeus gave Bell a pat on the head.

Zald: "I can tell you've definitely become strong. Your level 5 right?"

Bell: "Actually I'm level 4." This shocked Zald.

Zald: "Bell are you sure? The size of your aura is equivalent to an early level 5."