09

This is the 2nd to last chapter, and to say i am sad, is definitely an understatement. also i might add an epilogue, if not, in the future. I know i do want to do it eventually. 

You felt that this choice was the best, you knew it. and even if someone else doesn't agree with it, You know keeping the baby was the best thing you could do. After all, it's always been a dream of yours to be a mother, might as well take on this opportunity. 

"Y/n, have you came down to a decision? M/N asked. You nodded.Everyone looked at you, all eyes filled with concern for you. You sighed."I'm keeping this baby, and i know what i am doing, Harry will never see this child."

You kind of were unsure of the choice you had made, but you were also confident. "You're so strong, y/n, Hermione said, hugging you."After all you've gone through, You know what, we can raise this baby together, hm? and live a good life." You smiled, wiping a tear from your face, and nodded."I'd like that very much."

She smiled, Ron and F/N both hugged you. "Well, then we're going to be grandparents, your mother said to you."Y/n, we'll help you along the way, you're not alone." You were about to speak, when you heard the door open.

And there stood Harry.

But your parents were ready, and they might have been stronger, despite him being the so-called 'chosen one.' "We'll help, F/N said."y/n, just stay there, you're pregnant." You nodded, and Hermione followed f/n, and so did Ron.

Soon, a duel started, or well, whatever you called people fighting against one person. You managed to sneak up to your room to ignore the chaos, you would have faught, if you weren't pregnant at that moment.

was that also his intention? you couldn't fight against him if you were pregnant.  

You locked your door, and were definitely terrified.  You burst into tears but knew harry was gone when Hermione knocked on the door, she hugged you.

"Don't worry, we're all okay, and he left, Hermione told you. You sighed of relief."That's good." She chuckled, and your friends and family entered your room, comforting you. You were relieved. You were extremely grateful for your support that uyou had. Your family always had been a loving one.

Growing up, they had always been there for you. and that never even changed. 

Even now, they were supportive, you expected them to shame you for getting pregnant, but here they were, respectful of the choice you made and defending you against Harry. You felt so lucky to have everyone in your life.

what could go wrong?

You told your family you needed some sleep, and they agreed, You closed the door behind you, and fell asleep, but you heard your window open, and when you did, you saw harry try and climb into your room, you screamed as loud as possible and your parents burst in, casting a spell against harry, making him fall out of the window. Your Mother looked out.

"is he dead? you asked, hoping that he was. Your mother shook her head, locking the window shut."He won't be able to get in, though. and y/n, tomorrow, you should have some fun with your girlfriend and friends."

You thought about it for a moment, M/n was right, you needed some fun since you never seemed to have it at all. You smiled,then nodded."That sounds like a good idea to me." Your father smiled, and both of them closed the door behind you. 

You tucked under the covers, and closed your eyes.

____________________________________________________________

You yawned and rubbed your eyes.  You hoped your clothing still fit you, even though your pregnancy wasn't too far along yet. You wore something baggy, since a few of your favorite clothing didn't surprisingly fit you.