02

TW: This chapter contains graphic details, and also details of being drugged. 

You hoped that Hermione was right, you kept reading her letter, over and over again because your little hope kept growing each time you read her words. she gave you hope, and your parents as well.

Harry hadn't been back yet, so you plainly assumed he abandoned you, great, that was what you wished for, in fact, he probably gave up on you, Now you had a chance of escaping, right? Wrong, Harry opened the door and you gasped.

he had dragged along a gruseome dead body.

the man's head was gashed, the skull visible and brains pouring out, his eyesockets had no eyes in them, only blood, his face purple and swolen, his torso cut in the middle so you could see his bones.

his sculp, not even located where it was, in fact, Harry was holding it in his second hand. "w-who is that? You ask, nervously. Harry smirked."You don't know him Y/n? awww, that's sad, his name's Andre, the boy who ruined your life years ago."

What?

You didn't understand, then you remembered, Andre, before hogwarts he'd call you names, push you into trash cans, etc. but how did Harry know that?

"h-how did you know? you asked, so scared to even move. "Oh, he confessed, Harry laughed."Now he's dead and won't ruin your life anymore. aren't you happy, sweetheart?"

no, to be happy, you had to be free.

You shook your head slowly."I want my freedom back, please, can't i be happy again? I won't tell anyone about Andre... please.." You felt your vision go black, and you lost consciousness,but why?

obvious.

Harry saw your unconscious body and picked you up, placing you on the bed. He didn't want to hear your unhappiness, he assumed you were happy.  The Syringe was out of your neck now, he held it in his confidently.

Drugging you was easier than listening to you complaining. 

Your sleeping state was also angelic, and beautiful to him. He kissed your forehead, then whispered,"Goodnight." Before he let you sleep, and closed the door. 

_______________________________________________________

You woke up with a headache, and groaned. You were on a bed, not the ground anymore. That motherfucker drugged me, You thought angrily.I'll beat his ass when i see him again. You no longer wanted to be defenseless, helpess, and was impatient, although you knew your family and friends would come eventually.

You got out of the bed that Harry placed you in, then, you went to the window, and climbed up to it, you slowly opened it, the fresh air calming you down. You made sure nobody was around, but before you could escape, Harry was about to come in, you closed the window and quickly went into the bed, pretending to be asleep.

"Oh, he said."thought i heard some noises."

Then, he closed the door, you smirked to yourself, what a dummy.  Harry was normally a bright person, yet when it came to you, he wasn't thinking straight. 

has he ever thought straight around you?

You glanced at the window hungrily, you wanted nothing more than to have your freedom back, it was like it had been stolen from you the moment harry captured you. which may have been true.

But a part of you had been hopeful he'd be generous, letting you go out as you please, if he truly loved you,he would have set you free already.

but this isn't true love. it's an obsession, two different things. VERY different things.