"How can you say that with ease?!" You cried, remembering that you can't swim with Venom inside you. 

'Cause I like to see you suffer.'

"And here I thought you were my friend..." You sighed, your legs crossing each other while your arms go back behind your head. "Find anything else besides the big blue pool?"

'Yeah, surprisingly I just did.'

You became intrigued. "What what is it??"

'Well, first, brace your self, second, hope ya like apples.' 

Your eyebrow curved upwards. "What the hell are you talking about-"

*CRASH, BANG!!!!*

Well, before venom had a chance to give ya a warning or before you could finish your question, your body crashed right onto a wooden stand, which scared the living shit out of people who were around it. 

The impact was so strong, it cause some blood to escape your mouth as Smoke erupted at the crash sight. 

Coughing like a storm, your body felt a little stiff, as women wood form the stall bounce off your head. 

'Damn it Venom, a warning n-next time..?' you thought, your teeth gritting from the now new bunch of cuts around your body. 

'Sorry, not sorry. Didn't have time to warn ya, besides this was pay back for eating my chocolate cake.'

'First of all, the cake was mine, and second, why the hell didn't you save me ya turd!'

'Hey, at least I didn't let you fucking drown in the ocean, I don't hate you that much, your my vessel and I'll be too lazy to look for one.'

Your eyes rolled form his comment 'Of course. You know, I could've let you starve, but no, I decided to save your slimey ass from experiments. Now I'm thinking that it was a fucking  bad decision-" 

'Stop complaining, and shut up. I sense a lot of people....'

Your mouth then instantly closed, your body feeling like it's changing as your head looked down too see venom doing something with your clothing. 

'T-The hell, you pervert-'

'Oh fuck off, I'm giving you a disguise. I'm not a pervert.'

'Now that was a lie.'

'No it's not brat!'

'What about the manga's I found in my bathroom?'

'......just shut the fuck up, and pull up your cloak damn it, the smoke is starting to clear up.'

Smirking with victory, you pulled up the sudden cloak behind your head, as it perfectly fit over your head. You looked down at your legs, seeing that Venom has gave you some confey style, and effective for warmth and cold weather. 

'This outfit should allow you not to be hot or cold, since your a basic human that doesn't stand extreme temperatures, I put some of myself mixed into it, so you can stand any weather that comes our way. Even though we are lucky right now, the smoke always teleports people to bad places so we need to keep our guard up if we want to go back home, I don't know it you got it because your basically stupid, so I'm not explaining this shit again-'