PROLOGUE

(I am bringing back dead people)

This story takes place in a theater room which is right now in darkness. Suddenly, a portal opens and out fell a group of people on the floor with one guy screaming like a girl.

"OW!"

"OUCH!"

"THE HECK!"

"AAAAHHH" (yup this is the voice of the guy screaming like a girl)

All of them got piled up on the floor with one guy in glasses just chilling beside them. They slowly stood up, with their hands on their and backs. Then the lights suddenly got turned on and everybody looked around. There were about 14 people consisting of Team RWBY, Team JNPR, The headmaster Ozpin, Doctor Port, Miss Glynda Goodwitch, Winter Schnee, James Ironwood, and Professor Peach. They looked around to see a big theater screen in front of them, few snacks and drinks beside them and many comfy seats behind them. They were taking a few moments to process what was happening to them.

Then the red hooded girl, Ruby, from RWBY broke the silence first, "Umm......does anybody knows what is happen-".

"What the f**k, is happening here? Where the heck are we?", Ruby's stepsister, Yang, screamed.

"Is this the work of a semblance?" Port asked.

"Nope, never heard of a portal semblance" replied Peach

"I don't think we are in Beacon" said the faunus girl, Blake.

"Then where on Remnant are we?! Ruby don't tell me it's because of you that we-".

"No, no, no Weiss! You have got it all wrong! It wasn't me" said. Ruby.

"Wait Weiss? Is that you?" asked Winter.

"SIS?!!" cried Weiss, making Blake cover her ears.

"Specialist Schnee!" cried out Ironwood.

Ozpin was quiet the whole time when he turned to see a familiar mug on the table. He walked to it, picked it up and started drinking while saying, "Ah! Nothing to my coffee. Thank goodness.". Everybody deadpanned at him. "What?" asked Ozpin. "Nothing" replied Glynda with a sigh at her dense idiotic boss.

"Ah I see everybody has arrived" said an unknown voice which boomed into the theater."Everyone please take a seat" it said. Instead, everybody got in their own battle stances with their weapon in hands.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY HAVE YOU KIDNAPPED US!!??" shouted Winter, Weiss and Ironwood simultaneously. Suddenly everybody's weapons disappeared. "Don't worry I just took all of your weapons so you wouldn't try to kill me" the voice said. "SHOW YOURSELF!!" demanded Ironwood. "Oh yeah I forgot to make my entrance" it said. Then portal opened beside the theater screen "I AM...." Somebody walked out stood halfway in the portal while standing on the toes "COMING THROUGH THE PORTAL LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!" A boy with a turquoise jacket and denim jeans walked out of the portal.