Welcome Note

Hello Readers,

While writing my last two MaNan fictions, The Big Uneasy & Hustle For Love, many a times, a lot of readers asked me why my version of Nandini is usually meek & diminutive & always reacts to Manik's unfair behaviour in a docile way?

Some even asked me if I am a bit chauvinistic in my mind. I swear I try not to roll my eyes at that :D but the point is, my characterization of Nandini isn't a reflection of my thoughts or takes on womanhood. When I borrowed KYY characters to write this these fictions, the least I need to keep in mind is their characterisation in the show!

Nandini is a 18yr old character for heaven sake, she is young & vulnerable & innocent. She hasn't faced the harshness of life (not much of it, if she lost her parents she had her uncle, aunt & Aams for support); so I keep her character that way:

- simple - sweet - full of inhibitions - docile - vulnerable - under-confident

Hence any story with Nandini is lead when I write, I CANNOT write a strong feminine character- you tell me how much lessons in life do you learn by 18? How much of life have you seen by 18?

BUT since there were so many requests of seeing a STRONG NANDINI, I decided to refurbish an existing story of mine in MaNan version. 

I am not sure if you'd be able to relate the sweet Nandini in KYY with this characterisation, but since you guys wanted it anyway, I am doing my bit of sharing this story, hoping you'd like it :)

So, for all those of you who wanted a ROARING NANDINI & a whipped but soft Manik, this story is just for you!

Few things to note:

1. I have previously published this story for AnuPre fandom, so any common reader, if you've recognized the story, kindly don't give out spoilers, let the MaNan readers enjoy it as is :)

2. Guys please don't go searching my profile for the full story in AnuPre version, I have temporarily unpublished it ;)

3. This story needs an open mind & is extremely emotionally exhausting - if you're conservative, I request you to not go further with this :)

Finally I think it's time to raise the curtains on this book, yeah?

Join me this Thursday on 5th August, 2021 at 9PM IST to release the teaser!

Story to follow from Saturday!

Love,

A.