Chapter 1

Ocho's POV
Oh goodie,my first day in the prison that many people like to call "School".Now you may think that I'm being over dramatic ,but I don't have gift of being attractive or social.Yes,I've had people confess their love to me,but that was only like two times,that's probably because most likely nobody knows or cares that I exist.I don't mind that,all I really want to do is sit in a corner and play my games.I mainly play Crossy Road because I'm trying to figure out if there is an end.

Once I was at the front gates of the building,my nerves were getting worse.I was such a huge building which means there will be many people,too many people.I hate the thought of brushing shoulders with some ignorant fool and either getting an awkward apology or getting blamed for it.

Oh am I excited to "meet" the popular kids aka the kings and queen of a kingdom of misery.I had my fair share of the torture from "The popular kids" in every school I was in.When I say "fair share" I mean I was the main target.I used to wear pastel and.....let's just say it didn't end well,now I'm emo to filth.My wardrobe is just of black clothes that I fond in Hot Topic and very rarely finding a pastel clothing that would soon be those away.This new way of fashion did make me safe,I was still a magnet for bullies.

I stepped threw the gates a little nervously because I was wondering what form of bullying do these bullies have?I hope it's not to brutal cause I might as well lay on the ground with a bunch of hungry lions.

Another thing you should know about me is that I have a terrible anger problem,sometimes I would,literally,break a toaster because I burnt my toast.So yeah,I don't want nor have friends because of that and if someone tries to be my friend I would tell them,they go away once I tell the about my anger problem.

I walked into the school and I never felt so out of place,everyone was so cheery and colorful,mean I'm just a blob of black ink with color pens.I shook of the feeling and try to find someone who can show me the principal's office,but I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.I turned around to see a very colorful and unique individual, I look at him up and down and I just thought 'Oh,it's a jock.'I turn back around and started to walk away,ignoring him completely,until he came right in front of me."Hey,are you new here?"He said with this excited tone in his voice,"Yeah,what of it?"I said said more harshly than I intended but it's whatever."Well then you must be look for Principal Brown's office(That's his name right?)."he said"Yeah,can you help me find his office?"I said"I sure can!"he said as he grabbed my arm and pulled in these different directions.I tried to release myself from his grip,but he was stuck to me like glue so I excepted my situation.We finally made it to the principal's office and the guy finally let go of my arm,I grab the doorknob
get ready to turn it"My name is Tobias,what's yours?"he said with this glimmer in his eyes.I turned around and said"Trust me,you don't want to know me."he look at me confused"Why's that?"he said"I might hurt you so go on with the friends that you have and forget that I ever existed."I said coldly as I walked into the office.Ok,maybe I was a little to harsh,but I needed to do that so he'd think I'm some jerk and leaves me alone,I don't want to hurt anybody until I get my anger problem under control.He seemed nice though,I hope I didn't hurt him emotionally.