Chapter 5

I walked out to the front of the pack house to wait for everyone. Mitch and Ryan were already there looking pretty tense. I raised an eyebrow at Mitch with the expression of 'Explain' he sighed then said,

"This guy keeps asking questions about you being a blue wolf." I then raised an eyebrow at my brother then rolled my eyes.

"I've told you; I can't tell you. The only people that can know are the people in my pack because I trust them not to go spreading shit so I advise you to stop asking." He scoffed then walked over to a silver Audi, getting in the passenger seat. "Seriously, why does he want to know so bad?" I asked Mitch.

"I'm not sure... Do you think it's because somewhere deep down its because he knows you're his sister?" He whispered to make sure nobody heard.

"Hmm maybe... Only Alcide's Dad has recognised me, I think he's just generally curious I mean I was probably just a myth to them until they saw me and only the Alpha and Luna ever saw me in my wolf form before I left."

"Good point. How's things going with that mate of yours?"

"Haven't spoken to him since before training this morning. I don't really plan to. We're here for a job and it's going to stay that way." I said, trying not to sigh.

"Hey losers! Ready for some learning?" Rose asked walking over to us.

"Yeah we're so excited to baby sit a pup that can't defend himself let alone his pack." I replied sarcastically.

"I so can defend myself, thank you very much." Alcide replied walking out of the pack house.

"Really? So, we're here for the benefit of our own health then? Hmm, No. We're here to train YOUR pack because you're either too lazy or too weak to do it yourself. Not only that but we have to baby sit you because you're the next Alpha and are under threat. So, if I were you, I'd be a little nicer to us unless you want us to go and leave your pack as the vulnerable weak pups they are and have more people die from rogue attacks." He looked kind of stunned for a few seconds before he composed himself.

"Listen here you bit-" He said stepping forward before I cut him off.

"No, you listen here, Alpha." I said stepping closer to him, "We're here for you. We're here to protect you. We're here to train YOUR pack. We can leave if we want. We don't have to be here. We can go home and leave this pack in your oh so capable hands seeing as that's been working great so far. You NEED us. Without us your pack is going to be weak and pathetic and rogues will slowly kill off every single one of you till you're all dead. We're not here because we want to be, we're here to make sure your pack can defend themselves so you have a better chance of survival. Either you and your pack respect us or we're out of here, am I making myself clear?" I said getting closer to him until I was directly in front of him, looking him dead in the eye, which you shouldn't really do to Alphas because it's challenging them.

Not that it really matters to me seeing as I'm stronger than them. I could see the stubbornness in his eyes as well as something else... Respect? Admiration? I'm not too sure. After a few seconds he just scoffed and muttered a 'Whatever' getting into the driver's seat of the Audi.

"Wow Lissy. Never would have thought you'd be able to do that after all they put you through." Rose said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"They're weak now." I said getting in the back of Alphas jeep. I saw the chick that was latched on to Alcide's arm last night at the club get into his car after throwing me a dirty look, and a few minutes later, three guys came out. I didn't really recognize them. They all walked over to Alcide's car and was talking to him for a few minutes before two of them walked over to our car and the other guy got in the back of Alcide's. They talked to Rose and Mitch for a bit before getting in the back of the car next to me.