Nicole sat watching the wall screen. Some obscure show about nothing in particular. She realised they hadn't arranged another meet. She needed to see her again. Keep this going. She messaged Waverly.

Haught: Any plans for tomorrow?

Earp: No. Why?

Haught: Meet me at Sky Hop 5, T-18h.

Nicole had an idea.

...---... ...---... ...---...

Waverly was early. She had had time to think through what they had discussed. She was ready to walk through that door, if it was still open. Nicole arrived a few moments later, out of breath. Taking Waverly's hand, she led them towards a small craft.

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise. Buckle up."

Nicole waited for permission to start the thrusters, then they were off, leaving the planet's surface at speed. A short trip to a place Nicole visited with her father. They touched down close to a shimmering turquoise lake. Her favourite spot. The beauty of the landscape. She and her father talking for hours about philosophy and mathematics. She hadn't returned since her father's death. Now felt like the right time. It never occurred to Nicole, or her father, to enter the water, neither able to swim.

Nicole stood by the edge of the lake taking a reading to make sure the water was safe. She suddenly felt less confident about her idea. Waverly came and stood beside her.

"Is this the surprise?"

"It's not the ocean, but will this do?"

"It's perfect. Did you bring anything to swim in?"

Nicole looked confused. "I thought you said naked?"

"Only when we were very little. Is that why we're here?"

"It may have been on my mind. And fruit."

They stood looking at each other, wondering who would be the first to undress. Waverly took the lead. She began to remove her top, Nicole's eyes glued on her.

"You're making me feel self-conscious."

Nicole turned away to give Waverly some privacy.

"OK. You can turn round."

Nicole's mouth fell open. If this was swimming, she was all in. Waverly approached, Nicole's eyes moving over her body, unable to take in everything at once.

Waverly motioned to Nicole. "Do you need a hand?"

Nicole nodded. Waverly's ability to reduce her to a fumbling mute now exposed. She began to release Nicole's jacket. Her hands moving along the fastening. Nicole's breathing telling her she was enjoying the attention. She slipped the jacket off her shoulders, tugging at the arms. Next her top, taking time to release it. Her tight vest revealing how aroused she was. Waverly moved her hands lower, Nicole's hands moved to help her, stopping suddenly. She couldn't take anymore. She brought her lips to Waverly's as her hands moved up her back. There was no one around. Could they? Should they?

No. Pull back. Pull back. Not yet. She released Waverly. "I want. I really, really."

"It's OK. I really, really want to as well. Let's swim."

Waverly stood back as Nicole removed the last of her clothes. They were naked. It was Waverly's turn to admire Nicole's body. Long slender legs, athletic build. Perfectly formed. She let out a sigh. So beautiful. She took Nicole's hand, leading them to the edge of the water.

They entered up to their waist. Cool, crystal clear, able to see the bottom. No dangerous creatures, thankfully. Waverly turned to face Nicole, moving backwards through the water. Nicole could feel her weight supported as they went deeper. She let her body float. An amazing feeling. So different to what she imagined. So erotic. So soothing. Waverly smiling at her. She was letting Waverly support her.