Simply Amazing:Chapter 24

Chris

Its been exactly 1 month and 17 days since that ‘incident’. Everything around me seems to be falling apart.

How could I actually tell the full story to Trey? I didn’t want to hurt him. I said it was an accident because I didn’t mean for it to get so serious.

At the time me and Rih were arguing and I went to Trey’s house to get away from her. Nicole was there and she was alone and after the 3 shots of patron I had she looked really sexy.

She was dick deprived because Trey was in Virginia with his brothers and I was pussy deprived because Rih’s bad attitude.

The thought of us fucking came after I kissed her and she moaned.

I remember her saying I didn’t need a condom because she was on a birth control shot.Me and Cj were ready after that,but It turns out her shot expired 3 days before.This was news I didn’t find out until she was 3 months pregnant…Bitch.

From the beginning I knew Trey would be hurt and mad so I figured if I paid for everything the kid needed and we didn’t tell him everything would be alright.

The news traveled fast because nobody wants anything to do with with me anymore.Trey has disappeared and Allen won’t say more than 3 words to me.Rihanna left town,Nicole drops Kamryn off sometimes to be with me. Tyga doesn’t really know Trey but he isn’t really talking to me.

Hell my own Mama doesn’t even want to have anything to do with me. That day was the most painful.

A/N:Joyce Hawkings plays his mother incase you didn't know...thats his real mother.

Flashback

“Christopher Maurice Brown !”I heard my mom yell from the bottom of the stairs.

“Yeah!”I asked at the top.

“Come down here” From the tone of her voice I knew that she probably found out.

“Hey ma”I said walking to hug her but she put her hand up,making me back away with an eyebrow raised.

“What’s wrong?”

“Don’t play dumb Christopher.Did you really have a child with Nicole.”

She looked in my eyes and I knew I couldn’t lie to her,so I put my head down in shame.

“I’m sorry..”

“Why? I just don’t understand. You,Allen,and Trey have been best friends since you were in 1st grade.Trey was closer to you than he was with Allen and you do this to him?.”She shook he head with disappointment written on her face.

“I’m just sorry.”

“Christopher I ju-“Her hand when up and she walked out of my house.

End of Flashback

Since that day everybody else just started to leave me and all I have now is Mijo.

Brooke

I put off going to my parent’s house long enough so I decided to go today.

All of the tension I left that day was multiplied,it was almost to thick for anyone to breathe in.

“Hey” Noelle hugged me when I walked into the living room.

“Hey”I mumbled and I hugged her back.

“I think we should talk about what happened last time.”Lucas said and they all nodded,personally I didn’t want to.

“Before we get into that.What happened between you and Greg?”Abigail asked diverted all of the attention to me.

“He just crossed the line”I stated plainly then he walked in.

“Yo,why is everyone here?”Greg asked siting on the couch.

“I want us to clear the air.”Abigail said and he nodded.

“So what line did he cross?”Charles asked.

“Wait! who crossed a line?”Greg asked sitting up.

“You!”Danielle and Ryan said in unison.

“When did I cross a line?”

“When you called me a bitch that’s when.”I said plainly.

“Greggory!”Danielle gasped and smacked his head.

“She was acting like one”he yelled rubbing the back of his head.

“I don’t give a fu-“I was cut off by my phone vibrating.

From unknown

Aye where r u? 

I raised my eyebrows.Who the fuck is this?

To unknown

who is this??

from unknown  

Me

to unknown

-___- who the fuck is me?

from unknown

Tyga

The unknown number started calling and I answered.

“Hello?”

“Yeah I want to see you.”

“Um why?”

“Because I just do.”

“Okay when?”

“Now”

“Maybe”

“Maybe?” he actually sounded shocked.

“Yup I’m busy.”

“You don’t sound busy.”he said loudly.

“Bye bye”I hung up and laughed.

“Are you done now?”Greg asked with an attitude.

“I’ll do this another time,I’m busy.”I said before walking out the door.

I could have stayed and sorted things out but at this point it doesn’t even matter anymore…