(100k special)

Zacznij od początku

"I missed you, (Y/N)." Mitsuya says. (Y/N) turns to him with a huge smile on her face.

"I missed all of you guys." She says. Mitsuya holds out his arms and (Y/N) leans in for a hug. Mitsuya places his hands on her back, hugging her tightly.

"Hey, I want a hug from my bestie too!" Mikey exclaims. He very slowly hands the baby off to Mitsuya before sitting down on (Y/N)'s lap and wrapping his arms and legs around her. (Y/N) laughs light heartedly. She hasn't gotten to hug Mikey in awhile and it felt refreshing.

"Hey, when did you guys get here?" Asks Draken. He grins at them. Mitsuya is the one to hand off the baby this time, and to (Y/N). He jumps up to give Draken a hug. It's a little strange to see Draken hugging anyone that isn't (Y/N).

"Yay! Ken-Chin hugs!" Mikey exclaims cheerfully. He runs over and practically throws Mitsuya out of his way as he jumps up, clinging to Draken like he usually would (Y/N).

Mitsuya rolls his eyes at (Y/N). She hands him the baby again. Mitsuya sets Kaida on his lap, letting her play with his hands.

"She already looks just like her father. I can't wait to see how she looks in ten or fifteen years. I bet she'll be tall like him." Says Mitsuya.

"Probably." Murmurs (Y/N).

"He's going to really enjoy having a little girl." Says Mitsuya. "He'll probably be doing her hair everyday if she wants it done when she's older."

"You're right. He likes doing my hair and I'm not even his child." Says (Y/N).

"Aww, she's so cute!" Mikey says as he plops down beside Mitsuya. "I want a child."

"No." Draken says immediately. "You aren't even with anyone. Don't be getting ahead of yourself."

"Manjiro, why don't you settle for visiting our child for now?"

"But if I have a child then our children can be besties! Just like us!" Whines Mikey.

"I thought you didn't want children?" Mitsuya comments.

"I didn't. And then I met Kaida. I want a little baby just like her." Says Mikey.

"Speaking of Kaida,"  Mitsuya hands her to Draken, "we brought presents!"

Ah yes. Of course they did. Mikey and Mitsuya hurry out of the house. They are back soon after with two bags. Mikey's is tie dye. It's a lot bigger than Mitsuya's. Mitsuya's bag is white.

They both hand her their bags. (Y/N) opens Mitsuya's first, ignoring Mikey's protests. She pulls out tiny hand knitted hats and clothes.

"Aww this is so cute!"

"I didn't know what color you would want so I did all of them differently." Says Mitsuya. (Y/N) thanks him and then opens the bag Mikey had given.

Inside of this bag was all kinds of toys. There's a small child's blanket that (Y/N) just knows will end up in the baby's crib. There's also a small dragon plush.

"Love the plush." Draken comments, grinning.

"This is so nice of the both of you! You didn't have—"

"Don't you dare tell us that we didn't have to buy anything. It's our duty as uncles to purchase everything that child could ever wish for." Says Mikey. He places his hand over his heart dramatically.

"If you need a babysitter I'm free any day anytime." Mitsuya says.

(Y/N) looks down at her daughter, watching Kaida play with her fathers hands and giggle loudly. Draken's smiling face is everything.

They don't even know. Baji throws the door open, Chifuyu walking close behind him. "Hey bitches!"

Chifuyu, carrying two pink bags, sits down in front of Draken to look at the baby. Kaida stares at him over her shoulder, mouth hanging open. She babbles , trying to grab his face. Chifuyu puts the bags on the floor and carefully picks her up. He bounces Kaida in his arms gently. When Baji sits down beside Chifuyu, Kaida reaches out and grabs a lock of his hair. She pulls hard, yanking out some of his hair out.

"Damn, definitely Draken's." Baji frees his hair and steps away from her. Kaida claps her little hands together, laughing. Draken laughs too.

Chifuyu pats the small child's back, "Takemichi and Hina should be over soon. They said they were bringing Naoto." And sure enough within minutes they were walking into the house.

"Aww, isn't she a cutie!" Hinata exclaims. She hugs (Y/N). When Naoto and Takemichi come in they too give her a hug. Takemichi even cries when Chifuyu hands him the baby.

"She's got such great parents." He sniffs, crying a little harder. (Y/N) pats his back.

"Nothing to cry over, Takemichi-Kun." She says. He nods, staring down at the small child through tears.

"I'm just so happy for you!"

"I think we're all very happy for them." Naoto says. He places one hand on Takemichi's shoulder and the other on (Y/N)'s. "Now give her to me. I'm the last one that gets to hold her and I'm her actual uncle!"

Takemichi laughs lightly, carefully passing the baby to Naoto.

"What's she think of the cat?" Chifuyu asks.

"She likes Mr. Whiskers, why?" Draken replies.

"Well, you should swing by the store with her sometime." Chifuyu says. "We have to go there right now, but we'll see you later. You can open the bags whenever." He says before he and Baji leave.

"We should take a family picture." Says Hinata. "Well, family plus Mitsuya and Mikey." She sets up her phone and turns on a timer. She runs to stand behind (Y/N), placing her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder. After the photo is taken they all sit around in (Y/N) and Draken's living room, talking, laughing, and taking turns with the baby. Mikey got banned from holding the child as time went on because of the fact he almost dropped her.

They opened presents. Chifuyu and Baji had given them cute little sweaters for the baby to one day grow into. Naoto gave them diapers and baby bottles while Hinata and Takemichi gave them room decor.

Once the baby fell asleep, everyone went home. (Y/N) and Draken took the baby to her room, laying her down and tucking her blankets in around her. They watch her sleep for a short time, Draken resting his head on top of (Y/N).

"I'm so happy right now." He whispers. "So... so happy."

"Aww, don't cry." (Y/N) teases when a tiny tear drips down his face. Draken leans his forehead into her shoulder.

"I'm just.... I love you so fucking much. I'm so proud of us and the child we created." He whispers. (Y/N) nods. They both leave the room, closing the door quietly. "I can't wait until she gets older. I can't wait to teach her how to do stuff. I can't wait to grow old with you."

"You're so cheesy!" Exclaims (Y/N).

"Only for you."

Word count: 1,879

Yaaay now it's time to start the 150k so that it might be out on time :,)