(100k special)

Again, this is NOT canon to my story. No TWs though there are slight timeskip spoilers. Don't put any big timeskip spoilers in the comments. I'm publishing this with a chapter today because I wrote this awhile ago and while editing I realise it's kinda poorly written but it's only a special so...

(Y/N) opens her eyes slowly. She glances around her room, looking for Draken. What time is it? He usually wakes her up when he gets up, but where is he now? She sits up, listening to the muffled chirps of tiny birds. When she checks the clock it tells her that's it's about a quarter till 9. (Y/N) feels panicked for a second, but then she remembers it's the weekend. It makes her feel a lot better about the day. Now, where is Draken?

She gets dressed quickly before leaving their room. She finds him within an instant of opening the door. (Y/N) grins at him. He holds a small child on his arms, rocking it gently. When he notices her watching him he blushes slightly before waving her over.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks in a gentle voice.

"Yeah. What's going on here?" Asks (Y/N). She gingerly reaches her finger tips out touch the small child's head.

"Kaida woke up an hour or so ago. She's sleeping now though. Obviously." He explains to her. She nods.

Kaida. It means little dragon in Draken's native language. They both thought it fitting for their child, who they can already tell will look a lot like their father.

(Y/N) rests her head on his shoulder, gazing down at their child's sleeping face. Every so often she'll roll over in her sleep and talk in baby language. In (Y/N)'s opinion, she's the cutest baby ever to walk the face of the earth, but then again, what mother didn't think that?

"The others will be coming over to see her for the first time soon." Draken murmurs. Ah yes. They haven't seen her yet. Draken and (Y/N) had decided not to let anyone see her until she was a little older. Knowing Mikey, he would want to hold her lots and they didn't want to risk him being too rough with a newborn. Plus, newborn immune systems aren't good enough to handle little germs until about two months. Right now, she's about 3 and a half months old.

"Manjiro's going to spoil her." (Y/N) murmurs. Draken nods, grinning down at the small child. He turns to (Y/N), kissing her on the head.

It's strange to think about how their child wasn't a thought in their mind until a few years previous. (Y/N) never even considered having a child until Draken had mentioned it. At first she thought she wouldn't like it. Neither she nor Draken have ever been big fans of children, but now looking at their baby.... She loves her so much already and the child hasn't even done much but sleep, eat, and cry.

Suddenly the child opens its eyes. Her little face beams up at them, showing off her little toothless gums. Her hand grasp at her mothers, gripping (Y/N)'s finger in between her tiny fists. Draken very carefully hands off the child to (Y/N) so that he too can get dressed. (Y/N) bounces Kaida's small figure up and down, listening to the soft baby giggles. The doorbell rings.

(Y/N) hurries over to the door, pulling it open slowly.

"Hi Kaida!" Mikey exclaims. He flashes (Y/N) a grin before turning to the baby. "Can I hold her? Pleeease?"

"Yeah, but come inside first!" Exclaims (Y/N). She grins uncontrollably. Draken's stopped by Mikey's place a few times to see him, but (Y/N) has virtually not seen him at all in the last three and a half months. She knows he'll be hanging around the house extra now.

Mikey and Mitsuya make their way into the house. Mikey plops down on the floor, impatiently. Mitsuya and (Y/N) sit down on the couch in front of him. When (Y/N) hands Mikey the baby he stares at it with a little grin for a few long moments. Kaida giggles loudly at his face, making Mikey himself laugh.