Your Mine

April's p.o.v

I woke up, slowly adjusting to the light in the room, my head was pounding. I slowly sat up straight and noticed the man I saw at the cafe shop I work at and the club standing confidently at the end of the bed. He looked like he was admiring everything my face. Every thing about him screamed crazy expensive. He was so tall about 6ft5 with piercing grey eyes like he could see right through me, a sharp jawline that could easily cut through paper, a muscular body you could clearly see though black expensive suit. He had veiny hands with rings on his fingers with different tattoos with different symbols creeping through his neck and arms. He had beautifully tanned clear glowing skin anyone would wish to have.

"Your staring Mi Amore, you like what you see?" He asked, taking his time walking to me.

I got off the bed slowly, keeping our eye contact steady walking backwards away from him. His voice was deep, husky and sexy.

I wonder how his sleepy voice sounds like

He had a blank expression on his face not allowing me to read his facial expression.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I managed to ask, trying to hide the fear in my voice.

I hit a wall behind me but, that didn't stop him from coming closer.

He was so close to me, I could smell his minty hot breath hitting my face. He smelt like mint and lemon, a masculine smell.

He was so close to me towering over my not so tiny frame and staring deeply into my eyes.

I need to get out of here ASAP!!

I managed to kick him were the sun never shines as hard as I could, he fell onto the floor in pain shutting his eyes shut. I ran out the door to the luxurious huge hallway, turning from left to right the entire time. The house was gigantic and beautiful, I'm sure one room was bigger than my own apartment.

"APRIL!" He exclaimed, I could hear him running after me but he was no where in sight.

I didn't see him.
I didn't wanna see him.

I raced down a flight of stairs running for my life and not looking back. I hit a muscular chest and fell hard on the floor hitting my head as I did so. He had a grin on his face scanning my body like he was ready to devour me, " What have we got here?" He smirked

I tried to get up and run, but he pulled me back by my hair causing me to Yelp in pain. I tried to get out of his grip.

But I was to weak compared to him.

"Were gonna have some fun, no?" He still had that stupid evil smirk on his face.

He picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder like I was nothing. I screamed, cried and scratched his back for him to put me down. He got in a room throwing me off of him and onto the hard floor.

I fell on my left shoulder and heard my bone crack my left arm hanging loosely from my shoulder. I screamed louder as tears started blurring my vision. The door flew open and my kidnaper was standing there totally livid.

Ace's p.o.v

April was to fast for my liking. I was chasing after her but shortly after lost her, there was a loud thud coming from one of the rooms in the hallway. April was screaming her lungs out begging for help. I barged in the room were April's screams were coming from. What I saw made me extremely livid, April was on the floor sobbing loudly fear written all over her face, a waterfall pooling out of her beautiful blue eyes. My guard was towering over her taking his belt of ignoring April's loud screams.

This piece of crap wanted to rape her.

I took my gun out immediately shooting both of his eyes. April screamed more covering her eyes with her right hand. I tried to help her get up but she jumped up wincing from the pain.

"April we need to get you to the hospital wing, NOW!"

She flinched at my sudden harshness.

I moved slowly towards her trying not to scare her away.

She started shaking and taking in deep breaths trying to control herself.

Panic attack

I tried shaking her back to her senses.

She passed out falling into my arms, her breathing not even.

I carried April bridal style and rushed he to the hospital wing on the other side of the mansion.

The nurse told me she was going to be ok, and that she was just in shock from what she saw and from what happened to her arm. I was told April will be awake in a few hours.

April's p.o.v

I woke up in a comfortable single bed with needles in my wrists and a tube over my mouth and nose. The room looked like a hospital room, But just with a flat screen TV and more expensive items.

My left arm was in unbearable pain and a casket around my arm.

The door slowly opened and I pretended to sleep.

"Stop talking, you gonna wake the girl" A male voice whispered while the other mumbled colourful curse words under his breath.

"Dude, I cant believe Ace really took her" one of the men whispered.

"First of all don't call me dude Landrew, you dumb piece of CRAP! And ofcourse he kidnapped her his a man of his word dummy"

"What am I doing here?" I whispered.

I opened my eyes slowly.

There were two muscular men on each side of the bed, both wearing expensive suits and looking at me blankly.

"Sleeping beauty's awake?" He smiled at me brightly "I'm Leo, Leanardo Romano"

Leo had dark brown hair that was short and gelled back neatly. He stood confidently with good posture. He had lightly pale skin with bright green eyes, with sharp facial features.

"Dont have manners Andrew?" Leo glared "Can't you introduce yourself?"

"I'm Andrew, Andrew Romano"he smiled at me than glared at Leo

They all had similar facial features.

"I'll call Ace and tell him your awake" Andrew said walking out and closing the door softly behind him.

"Ace?" I said looking at Leo confused

Leo hesitated to answer me for a moment .

"Yea,the guy that kidnapped you" he whispered the last part looking at my broken arm.

I just nodded in response.

Shortly after Ace walked in confidently, my breathing heavy when he looked at me. Ace looked very presentable in his dark navy blue suit, his curly hair messy falling over his grey eyes making them invisible for me to see.

Leo looked at me smiling at me walking out and closing the door behind him.

Ace walked up to me sitting on the chair beside me staring at me.

Ace's p.o.v

I looked at her, admiring her natural beauty.

"Hows your arm?" I asked slowly still starring at her

She ignored me and looked ahead.

"why am I here?" She asked, trying to steady her voice.

"Your mine" I spoke calmly, "Or soon to be"

April didn't answer me she was just staring at her broken arm

"You can leave the hospital wing today, the nurse will help you, and afterwards you can go to your room" I spoke

"I'm going to get out of here" she turned her head and looked at me, "Watch me"