HEADCANONS: BEING A MUGGLE AND SHORT AND DATING FRED WEASLEY

BEING A MUGGLE AND SHORT AND DATING FRED WEASLEY:

- You were short, and that was even more obvious when you and Fred were side by side.

- Reaching up to your tiptoes to kiss isn't enough, Fred has to crouch down a bit to kiss you.

- He likes to tease you about it.

- At the store...

- "Excuse me, where are the burb dolls?" (Cue to you stifling your laughter and the clerk looking at you weirdly because Fred remembered barbie doll name wrong)

- At the cinema...

- "Woah, this movie is PG-13, do you think they'll let you in?"

- He also calls you a Bertie Bott.

- You punch his arm while grinning when he does that.

- He's sleeping with you keeping him as a pillow.

- ...because other to be honest he's a little bit concerned that he'd crush you by rolling over.

- Boy's a tough sleeper and if you'd try to wake him up in the middle of the night, you must be ready to get an army of horn players, and even that probably wouldn't be enough.

- If someone says a mean comment about your height, he's immediately by your side and probably pranks the person somehow.

- You'll have to teach him muggle world pranks though... you wouldn't want another muggle getting a toad head because of his revenge prank.

- You like to watch movies with him.

- You're sitting, leaning against him with a thick blanket.

- Sometimes falling to sleep on his lap.

- His family absolutely loves you.

- Molly thinks you're such a cute couple and she admires your personality.

- Arthur wants to know the most absurd things about the muggle world (as expected).

- You're always spending Christmas with the Weasley family.

- And overall, meeting Fred ended up being an adventure you'd always remember.